Free Dining 2013?

ndtechie05

Hello my wife and I are waiting on the free dining option before booking as we have done this the past 2 years. Has there been any evidence of them offering free dining before the year is over?

JustJude

My dad helps build the Dreamliner here in Wichita. They have actually increased production and everyone is on manditory overtime due to this. I can only imagine with this recent increase that the battery issue will be solved very soon and they will be flying again in no time.
Yahoooooo there is hope then :) hoping its solved and in the air by Sept :) looking forward to a fresh new plane. Plus I am a total geek and love planes and airports lol

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

Having a blonde moment here... Is free dining the same as DDP ?
And what extra does it cost when you book ?

No. DDP = Disney Dining Plan. Then there were Free DDP promos (which are gone for good for the US)

Quick-Service Dining Plan
(all year long)
$37.58 per night ages 10 and up
$14.32 per night age 3 to 9

Standard Dining Plan
(Value and Regular Season)
$55.59 per night ages 10 and up
$17.16 per night age 3 to 9

(Peak Season)
$56.94 per night ages 10 and up
$18.16 per night ages 3 to 9

Deluxe Dining Plan
$99.97 per night ages 10 and up
$26.84 per night ages 3 to 9

(Peak Season)
$102.27 per night ages 10 and up
$28.91 per night ages 3 to 9

Upvote 0

RNjan1

No. DDP = Disney Dining Plan. Then there were Free DDP promos (which are gone for good for the US)

Quick-Service Dining Plan
(all year long)
$37.58 per night ages 10 and up
$14.32 per night age 3 to 9

Standard Dining Plan
$55.59 per night ages 10 and up
$17.16 per night age 3 to 9

(Peak Season)
$56.94 per night ages 10 and up
$18.16 per night ages 3 to 9

Deluxe Dining Plan
$99.97 per night ages 10 and up
$26.84 per night ages 3 to 9

(Peak Season)
$102.27 per night ages 10 and up
$28.91 per night ages 3 to 9

I'm really sad you say this........ :-( No free dining....ever? Are you sure? How do you know?
I'm still dreamin Lol ;-)

Upvote 0

RNjan1

We booked for August 24-30, 2013. I hope the free dining returns. We go at that time of year because the kids where I live don't return to school until the day after Labor Day. (However, then they attend school until mid June every year.) When they were young and didn't mind them missing, we would go in May. It is wonderful in early and mid May. It's just a beautiful time of year, not too crowded and less hot! But until they quit going (and I don't see that happening as my son and his friends are almost 14 and still begging to go), we will keep our fingers crossed for that "end of August" free dining special!

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

I'm really sad you say this........ :-( No free dining....ever? Are you sure? How do you know?
I'm still dreamin Lol ;-)

Nobody, knows for sure at this point. However, they have offered this time of year in the past, and announced future dates for free dining by this time in the past and they have done neither of these so far this year leaving most to believe that Disney is making good on thier promise that they will eventually take out free dining promos. Not to mention that is all over the internet the Disney has let slip, maybe intentionally, that they have stopped it.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
If and when free dining is released on of the Kingdom Konsultant agents will post it on the forums the minute it is released as well as on our facebook and twitter. I wouldn't worry, if it's been released in the UK, it should be here also. Historically they always release it in the UK months prior to the US release.

Pam

Upvote 0

kasey1988

Not too enthused about the discounts currently. No AoA std room discounts and the deal ends smack dab in the middle of my 8/11-8/17 booked trip ;-( Greedy little bastards arent we lol.
As long as your check in date is during the promotion it should be valid for the length of your stay I believe

Upvote 0

bsiev1977

Weren't the free dining promos meant to draw people down during "off times"?
In which case, since they are busier than ever almost year round now, they don't need to put that incentive out there anymore.

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

If and when free dining is released on of the Kingdom Konsultant agents will post it on the forums the minute it is released as well as on our facebook and twitter. I wouldn't worry, if it's been released in the UK, it should be here also. Historically they always release it in the UK months prior to the US release.

Pam

I hope you are right but it has been released for the UK already a couple of times this year and not for the US.

Upvote 0

brucie

The UK gets offers somewhat different than here in the US. They may very well get Free Dining, but it appears to be gone for good in the US.

Can I ask how you know this? Insiders have already proclaimed it dead and gone. The Free DDP that was offered every year for the first couple of times of the year was cancelled. Why is the Fall FreeDDP coming?

Just because they've done it in the past does not mean, whatsoever, that they will be doing it again. I really, truly wish they'd bring it back, but they haven't yet for other, better times of the year, so I doubt that it will be offered for the fall. I hope I am the insiders here are wrong.

Just a little longer. I don't know about new rides or other things. One thing I do know is Free Dining Promotions....... It's coming, be patient:)

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

Just a little longer. I don't know about new rides or other things. One thing I do know is Free Dining Promotions....... It's coming, be patient:)

I'd like to believe this, but how do you know? It should have been released at least twice so far this year, yet it has not even come close. I hope you are right, but where did you get this information. Everything that has happened so far leads in the opposite direction of this.

This is one of those times that I hope I am very, very wrong.

Upvote 0

brucie

I'd like to believe this, but how do you know? It should have been released at least twice so far this year, yet it has not even come close. I hope you are right, but where did you get this information. Everything that has happened so far leads in the opposite direction of this.

This is one of those times that I hope I am very, very wrong.

Hee hee. While I can in no way talk about how or what I know and you rightly have no reason to believe me. In my humble opinion, the next promo released will be Free Dining from Aug 15 - late September:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom