Free Dining 2008

MPitzen

Original Poster
I was at the Beach Club Resort for my honeymoon a few weeks ago. In the abundance of information that they gave me at check-in was a flier to schedule the free dining promo for next year. It was available from Aug. 30 through the end of Sept.

I'm not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet, I just wanted to let everyone know to check for this flier.

ThinkTink721

I was at the Beach Club Resort for my honeymoon a few weeks ago. In the abundance of information that they gave me at check-in was a flier to schedule the free dining promo for next year. It was available from Aug. 30 through the end of Sept.

I'm not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet, I just wanted to let everyone know to check for this flier.
We stayed at Pop last wk. & we received the same flier.
We are already booked for next Sept.!
:D

kubfish

We booked as well for next year. Only thing is... The humidity, I am not sure I want to go in Sept ever again. Way to hot and humid for us Cali people.

cymbaldiva

We booked as well for next year. Only thing is... The humidity, I am not sure I want to go in Sept ever again. Way to hot and humid for us Cali people.

The thing that kept me from booking for next year was the humidity... we just got back and wow was it hot!

miles1

The thing that kept me from booking for next year was the humidity... we just got back and wow was it hot!

It may be too hot/humid for you Californians, but we folks from the northeast just walk through the parks thinking: " I will be shoveling snow in two months". I'd love to be able to go back in September even if free dining isn't offered, but our schedules just won't allow it.

ThinkTink721

I am from the south (about 12 hrs. from WDW) - I am used to the humidity.
I can only imagine how much of a climate difference it is for people who live where the humidity is not so high.

New2WDW

What exact date did it conclude in September? I want to be ready when we come down in the event that they offer it on the spot!

cymbaldiva

I am from the south (about 12 hrs. from WDW) - I am used to the humidity.
I can only imagine how much of a climate difference it is for people who live where the humidity is not so high.

You've got me beat - I'm in Texas and it was rough on me. I've been slowly convincing my dbf that he wants to visit the World but it's going to have to be in November/December. For him to enjoy it at all it's going to have to be when it's not so darn hot! :)

TTARider

You've got me beat - I'm in Texas and it was rough on me. I've been slowly convincing my dbf that he wants to visit the World but it's going to have to be in November/December. For him to enjoy it at all it's going to have to be when it's not so darn hot! :)
I found it really comfortable in August compared to Texas...where are you from in Texas?

lilclerk

I can only take my boyfriend during the dead of winter too. I'm sure if I convinced him to go even this time of year, he'd never talk to me again afterward.
I was lucky, when we went in February it was chilly enough for us to need sweatshirts every day.

1disneydood

For those of us who claim to be used to the heat, we, at least I get shivers and feel miserable when the temps get 32 durng Dec/Jan. :lol: Can't have it both ways. Either you are a cold person, a heat person, or just stay inside.

atterris

What are the dates for fre dining in 2008? Are these the same dates that will be offered to the general public in April like last year? Any info would be helpful.:)

cdunbar

Wait you guys really think the humidity is that bad? You must be joking...I mean if you've ever been here between may-july then thats humidty this not so much :brick:

ThinkTink721

What are the dates for fre dining in 2008? Are these the same dates that will be offered to the general public in April like last year? Any info would be helpful.:)
I believe it is for the entire month of Sept.
Was the same promo offered to free dining guests that stayed at WDW in 2006 (that is the one where you must book before check out for the next year)? :veryconfu

TTARider

For those of us who claim to be used to the heat, we, at least I get shivers and feel miserable when the temps get 32 durng Dec/Jan. :lol: Can't have it both ways. Either you are a cold person, a heat person, or just stay inside.
Oh yeah....I love it when its cold outside...but I can't function...all I want to do is sleep.

DisneySaints

Does anyone think they will offer this promotion again at the last minuet like they did this year b/c i wont have the funds to put a 200 dollar deposet down b4 i leave the world?

cymbaldiva

I can only take my boyfriend during the dead of winter too. I'm sure if I convinced him to go even this time of year, he'd never talk to me again afterward.
I was lucky, when we went in February it was chilly enough for us to need sweatshirts every day.

Exactly! My dbf doesn't really want to go in the first place (can you imagine? too weird :shrug: )- he'd strangle me if it's too hot to boot!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom