Free Dining 2008

I was at the Beach Club Resort for my honeymoon a few weeks ago. In the abundance of information that they gave me at check-in was a flier to schedule the free dining promo for next year. It was available from Aug. 30 through the end of Sept.

I'm not sure if this has been posted anywhere yet, I just wanted to let everyone know to check for this flier.

I stayed at All Star Music so of course I had to compile my own folder of information by personally collecting all the guide maps and such from the front counter and putting them in the folder myself. (This has been the case the past couple of times I've stayed there - if I didn't keep going to Disney during the super saver deal days, I'd stay somewhere else :) So anyway... is it possible they will mail this flyer of info for next year's free dining to me?

MPitzen

Original Poster
I stayed at All Star Music so of course I had to compile my own folder of information by personally collecting all the guide maps and such from the front counter and putting them in the folder myself. (This has been the case the past couple of times I've stayed there - if I didn't keep going to Disney during the super saver deal days, I'd stay somewhere else :) So anyway... is it possible they will mail this flyer of info for next year's free dining to me?

No, I'm sorry but you would have had to have made the reservation while you were staying at a disney resort. You might want to call though and see if there is anything they can do since you were not given the information.

jtced

I'll be calling!

No, I'm sorry but you would have had to have made the reservation while you were staying at a disney resort. You might want to call though and see if there is anything they can do since you were not given the information.

We just got back from All Stars Music. Not once were we offered this. I did however hear someone talking about this at dinner one night at O'Hana but didn't want to be rude and interupt. I think that they should be able to look up and see that we were there. I don't know why they didn't offer it to us while we were there. It's not like we don't come the SAME week every year x 9 years.:brick:

Greenlawler

The last day you can book for is Sept 27th. We booked for the 26th-October 4th. Only problem I foresee is the love bugs. It was plus 100 degree all summer in Tennessee so the weather (except for the rain) did not bother us.

New2WDW

The last day you can book for is Sept 27th. We booked for the 26th-October 4th. Only problem I foresee is the love bugs. It was plus 100 degree all summer in Tennessee so the weather (except for the rain) did not bother us.

Just bumping this thread to see if they are still handing out info regarding Free Dining for 2008 during check in?

I will be checking in at WDW on the 29th and I was hoping they would toss out this offer to my family?

LivinWitTheLand

We just checked out on Sun the 23rd. They are still handing them out but you had to take advantage of the offer before your check out or by September 28, whichever came first. Hope that helps. Not sure if they will extend the offer dates or not. I wouldn't worry if they are not offering the promo during your stay, as I'm sure they will open it up to the general public again next spring if they are already pitching it to current guests. They did the same thing last year too.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Does anyone think they will offer this promotion again at the last minuet like they did this year b/c i wont have the funds to put a 200 dollar deposet down b4 i leave the world?

I was there 9-21 till 9/27 and they advertised it on that channel 19. I did not get a paper though.

I did call them and ask if they were going to run the special to "anyone" again in April like the past 2 years and the woman said we do not know at this time. We find out the day of. I said yeah the thought of me spending vacation money on a future vacation is a little weird because I had a limit on my spending while I was there. She said thats what most people are saying, so that there is a good thing because they will probably offer it to the public again. I also asked her if they did this last year exclusivley to guests and she said yes.

I also went to the travel agency I deliver too and asked the woman there and she said she does not want to say yes in case they decide not too but all signs point to them releasing it again.

So cross your fingers because mine are crossed too. Im my own selfish way Im hoping most people were in my boat and really couldnt splurge while on vacation and didnt book the trip. That would guarentee that it will be released again!

My question is this, they offered the Bounce back for 2007 in Sept 2006. The offer was then made to Visa holders and then others in April of 2006. Did the dates the free dining was offered stay the same from the Bounce back promo to the date in April.

To make my question a little clearer when I was there this year I was offered Bounce Back dates of 08-30-08 thru 09-27-08. If they offer bookings in April will the dates it is offered be the same of does it change a little. Could they offer it from 08-25-08 thru 10-01-08. Does anyone understand what I am trying to ask.

I guesse the question I am asking is could free dining be offered starting August 25 2008.

aj_steig

I checked in on October 3rd at Pop Century, and I had a flier in my room for the free dining (the offer needed to be booked on or before your check out date, with the offer expiring on October 12th). The dates were from August (30th) to September 27th 2008. We booked for next year!!

wannabeBelle

My question is this, they offered the Bounce back for 2007 in Sept 2006. The offer was then made to Visa holders and then others in April of 2006. Did the dates the free dining was offered stay the same from the Bounce back promo to the date in April.

To make my question a little clearer when I was there this year I was offered Bounce Back dates of 08-30-08 thru 09-27-08. If they offer bookings in April will the dates it is offered be the same of does it change a little. Could they offer it from 08-25-08 thru 10-01-08. Does anyone understand what I am trying to ask.

I guesse the question I am asking is could free dining be offered starting August 25 2008.

I thinnk I understand, however I wouldnt get my hopes up. The bounce back offer from last year was great but when the offer came out for Visa card holders and General public, the dates were much more limited than the bounce back offer was. So if anything, I woult think IF the offer is made to the public for 2008, it would be at BEST the same dates, if not even more limited than the bounce back offer currently being given. Sorry, Belle

dopetig

does anyone know how long they'll be running this? i MIGHT be going for a few days in feb 2008 so i'm wondering if they'll still be offering it? i really want to be able to take advantage of the free dining! is there limits as to which resort you stay in to take advantage of it? i need all the details anyone can give. i just heard about this promo that disney offers, although i've heard that they offer it every year in september. :S

lilclerk

does anyone know how long they'll be running this? i MIGHT be going for a few days in feb 2008 so i'm wondering if they'll still be offering it? i really want to be able to take advantage of the free dining! is there limits as to which resort you stay in to take advantage of it? i need all the details anyone can give. i just heard about this promo that disney offers, although i've heard that they offer it every year in september. :S

I think it was just offered through the end of September. =\ It might be released to the public next year though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom