Free Dining '07?

DME

Hi,

IF they decide to offer free dining in the fall, anyone have any ideas of when they might allow us to start booking? If I recall from 2006, they started in March/April.

Gorjus

This doesn't mean these are the dates, but Disney Cast Members are restricted from using their 20% dining discount from August 13th - September 30th, 2007. Perhaps that means they will be doing the free dining plan during that time.

Gorjus

Upvote 0

DisneyMomof2

You should book your vacation now and when/if the free dining is available, your travel agent can re-book your reservation to include the package, that way you are in better shape to get what you want in terms of resort. Everyone here highly recommends Kingdom Konsultants, I had developed a relationship with Josephine at Small World Vacations before I knew about this site. Either one will definately notify you of any discounts available to an existing reservation. Last year I had booked already (hoping that free dining would be given during September again) and Josephine automatically re-booked my existing reservation the morning it was available.

Upvote 0

JimboJones123

It was April 1 last year. May be again around there this year. On-site, they are already booking free dining for the dates mentioned above for return visits. Come March, look for daily updated if you want in. They booked by the 2nd or 3rd day last year for MANY of the dates.

I mean, watch for the promotion in MAY, not til MAY.... Don't book anything til MAY!

Upvote 0

meryll83

My husband and I were considering buying into the DVC in 2007, would we still be able to receive the free dining?
I don't believe you can have free dining staying at a DVC resort, but I believe there is a DDE card (Disney Dining Experience) available for DVC members to buy.
(Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey there all, Actually the Free Dining is already being offered with the modification that you can book it at certain resorts WHILE you are on a current trip. The Dates are mid August to end of September but you must book WHILE you are still on a current trip. This form of booking has been done for a while by cruise lines. Also if you work with a travel agent, you can get them credit if you mention them when you do book.
I am not certain that the Free Dining will be offered again, at least not in the previous incarnations that we have seen. Previously this offer was offered this year on April 1st, 2006. Belle

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I don't believe you can have free dining staying at a DVC resort, but I believe there is a DDE card (Disney Dining Experience) available for DVC members to buy.
(Someone please correct me if I'm wrong!)

Absolutely Correct Meryll!!! The Free Dining offer was to be an incentive for people to purchase the Resort and MYW ticket package. The Dining is an add on to that. The MYW Dining plan can always be purchased ( still a good deal honestly) but for that period of time this add on was being given with the package booking free. Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom