Freak!? Oh no!?

GaryT977

Originally posted by jrashadb
Come on in, ladies...

I'll get the hot tub and the cocktails ready.

Hey, Freak! The girls are here! Anyone else wanna visit?

Looks like I walked into the wrong bar again. Dammit!

jrashadb

Originally posted by GaryT977
Looks like I walked into the wrong bar again. Dammit!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh... Yeah, sorry about that.

But, you're welcome to hang out if you like. There are good drinks and such.
We're all about inclusion around here.

:)

GaryT977

Originally posted by jrashadb
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heh... Yeah, sorry about that.

But, you're welcome to hang out if you like. There are good drinks and such.
We're all about inclusion around here.

:)

Well, if it's in Gainesville, it's gotta rock, right? I'll just stay out of the hot tub and enjoy the music. ;)

WDWFREAK53

*calls J up*

Dude, I'm outside...come meet me

*J walks outside*

Freak: Hey how the ladies lookin?
J: Dawg, as good as a fire hydrant looks to beagle
Freak: Alright my man...let's go

*both walk in*

Freak: LADIES LADIES LADIES...J AND SILENT BRI ARE IN THE HIZZZOUSE!!!

figmentbaby

erika u r not old!!! i say we join them in the hot tub but as we decide to get in we kick them out and take it for all th girls....jkjk yea sure ill join but i need to buy a bathing suit first tee hee

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by figmentbaby
erika u r not old!!! i say we join them in the hot tub but as we decide to get in we kick them out and take it for all th girls....jkjk yea sure ill join but i need to buy a bathing suit first tee hee

Umm...No you don't :lookaroun :kiss:

General Grizz

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
LADIES LADIES LADIES...J AND SILENT BRI ARE IN THE HIZZZOUSE!!!

*cricket*

*cricket*

*cricket*

*cricket*

Uh....yyeeeahhh.....

if you want a real party, come over the the Grizz house. we be jammin'...

P.S. Jenn...remember what happened last time with your bathing suit? Modesty is the best policy! :D :p

jrashadb

*throws Richard Simmons out*

None of that... only the ladies... grizz, you're one of the eligible bachelors... Come join Bri and I and the ladies...

Erika, get your fine a$$ in here... you're as old as we are. Come on in, the water's fine...
As for the ladies who are already here, hello, everyone... I hope you have a good time. Who needs a cocktail?
And for the ladies who haven't joined in... where have you been? Come on it. Join the party.
And, Gary... yes, it is in G-ville and we certainly do rock... I'm going to go out and have a good ol' time in the real world myself sometime tonight... good times.
But, the party's always going on here at the spot.
Bri, tell the people about the good times to be had.

Lhriangel

Mmm may I have a cocktail please? Anything would be fine.. I need to relax... I've been studying way too much and I still have to study for my Italian quiz tomorrow...

WDWFREAK53

J....we could get behind the bar and pull a Cocktail :lol: (We gots da mad skillz yo)

(Hmmm...although...wouldn't a "Coyote Ugly" bar be better? :animwink: )

I'll give the ladies a little tour...

1. Here on the left behind the beaded door is J's Pad... I've been told that the ladies that leave here...ALWAYS want to "check back in"

2. Here on the right is the Freaky's Lair... You'll just have to experience this room for yourself...but I gotta tell you...you'll have a very Euphoric experience in there...

3. Down here is the Bachelor "Greet My Meet" :lookaroun You can come down here and umm...greet all of the bachelors'....Meet them too :)

4. Through these large red curtains on the left is...*opens curtains* Vince's aquarium...I heard when you the girls hop in...the leave very wet. *throws some fish food into huge aquarium*

5. Girls...we can bypass this next room...it's a room full of old ImageWorks stuff and there's this really boring dude in there that thinks he's an animatronic bear...(He'll preach to you all day about how much he loves Universal Studios...) So...we'll just skip Grizz's room.

Erika

:lol: Christie's the one who played the "Old and Married" card, it wasn't me, I swear!

However, since I am sitting at home relaxing while John is out working hard to pay the mortgage, conscience dictates that I stay only to chaperone.

First order of business- *removes all of Angel's study materials*
If you don't know it by now- you know how it goes. Now drink your cocktail and be merry :)

MouseMadness

Originally posted by Erika
:lol: Christie's the one who played the "Old and Married" card, it wasn't me, I swear!

However, since I am sitting at home relaxing while John is out working hard to pay the mortgage, conscience dictates that I stay only to chaperone.

First order of business- *removes all of Angel's study materials*
If you don't know it by now- you know how it goes. Now drink your cocktail and be merry :)

*cough Christy cough*

:animwink: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom