FP+ for Be Our Guest

Longers

We're at 18 days out and we were able to book. My question: did it show up (right away or eventually) on your "my itinerary" or "my plans" pages after booking?
Mine never showed but we had our reservation today. We printed a copy of the confirmation but there was no need it all showed up with no issues. Enjoy

Sparkle81

I've been checking twice a day, every day for the past month and still nothing. We're 24 days out, so I'm guessing it's a 'December arrival date thing' why nothing is showing up still.

Texas84

We're at 18 days out and we were able to book. My question: did it show up (right away or eventually) on your "my itinerary" or "my plans" pages after booking?

Just checked and it does not show up. I had to go into the special BoG site and view it. There is no confirmation to link. BTW, for some reason our party changed from 5 to 10 and all of our names are duplicated. It can't be modified and says change party size at check-in. o_O

George

Liker of Things
Just checked and it does not show up. I had to go into the special BoG site and view it. There is no confirmation to link. BTW, for some reason our party changed from 5 to 10 and all of our names are duplicated. It can't be modified and says change party size at check-in. o_O

It will probably count as two fastpass plus credits when it is up and running. I wonder what the other "signature fastpass" experiences will be. :cautious:

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I just used the FP for BOG earlier this week. It worked great! I gave the CM at the booth at the bridge to the castle my name and we were all set to go.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Here's the piece I have yet to understand... do you still wait in the line to get to said booth if you have the FP?
No the booth is only for FP at lunch and ADRs at dinner. The line goes up to the castle door where a CM who runs the merge point to get to the ordering stations. There could be up to10 minute wait or so to get to the ordering station inside. Most people don't know about the FP for lunch so there was no wait at the merge point for us.

ExtinctJenn

No the booth is only for FP at lunch and ADRs at dinner. The line goes up to the castle door where a CM who runs the merge point to get to the ordering stations. There could be up to10 minute wait or so to get to the ordering station inside. Most people don't know about the FP for lunch so there was no wait at the merge point for us.
Gotcha ok so if the week we're there manages to open up (I try every day) and we can get FPs, we don't stand in the line, we walk past it to the booth. Got it!

ExtinctJenn

You might get some dirty looks or comments from the people in line who have been waiting forever. We did.
To bad for them. Shoulda did your research before you came. LOL!

Seriously though, I remember during my 2002 trip (first one after FPs were introduced in '99) there were people doing that with attraction queues. Specificially I remember overhearing a passive aggressive man very loudly say, as we passed him, "Apparently some people think they are special and get to skip ahead, I wonder how special they'll feel when they are told to turn around and get in line like everyone else." I so badly wanted to stop and tell him all he had to do was read and he'd get the same special treatment but realized he deserved his 2 hour wait after that comment. LOL!

wdwmomof3

I just used the FP for BOG earlier this week. It worked great! I gave the CM at the booth at the bridge to the castle my name and we were all set to go.
Did you make your fast pass with an invitation or did you go to the website without the invitation? I'm wondering because I have a fast pass but I never got the invite. I'm still hoping that one comes because I'm 9 days out.

Wiicked

I just tried the website and I can make FP+ reservations but only on December 6. That day wasn't a choice for me but I selected it anyways. will keep checking the days I really want.
BoG.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom