FP+ for Be Our Guest

ExtinctJenn

What do i put in for Reservation ID ?
It would let me enter any letters ?

Thanks.
This has been repeated a few times in this thread but I know it tends to get lost so sharing again... you use the ID associated with your Magic Bands. You can only use this system once you've had the Magic Band option open up and have customized your bands. Once you have, you click the Magic Bands option of MDE and you'll see a all-numbers reservation number that you enter.

ExtinctJenn

To help folks trying to figure out where they find the number to enter into this system, here's a screenshot. Obviously I removed my number here but where the highlight is would be the number you enter. :)

10-30-20139-44-03AM.png

popcenturylover

To help folks trying to figure out where they find the number to enter into this system, here's a screenshot. Obviously I removed my number here but where the highlight is would be the number you enter. :)

10-30-20139-44-03AM.png
I found that already but, I can't seem to find where you plug the number in. I went to the BOG dining page & hit the Fastpass+ selection but, it just takes me to the regular Fastpass+ page? Maybe, I can't make selections yet? Even though we arrive on the 1st & it seems as though people arriving later have been able to do it?

ExtinctJenn

I found that already but, I can't seem to find where you plug the number in. I went to the BOG dining page & hit the Fastpass+ selection but, it just takes me to the regular Fastpass+ page? Maybe, I can't make selections yet? Even though we arrive on the 1st & it seems as though people arriving later have been able to do it?
Are you using the link provided earlier in this thread or the one that appeared on the BOG page a day or so ago that says "FastPass+ Service Offered Get in the fast lane to order a quick meal or snack for your party!"? If it's the latter, that's why. The "special" link that asks for that information is posted a near the beginning of this thread.

As a side note... that new option on the main site just showed up a day or so ago and I can't help but wonder if it's the reason those of us in December can't use the link successfully as others have.

Donal Duck

This has been repeated a few times in this thread but I know it tends to get lost so sharing again... you use the ID associated with your Magic Bands. You can only use this system once you've had the Magic Band option open up and have customized your bands. Once you have, you click the Magic Bands option of MDE and you'll see a all-numbers reservation number that you enter.

Thank you. I was able to get in but there weren't ant FP left for any day of our vacation.
:(

ExtinctJenn

Thank you. I was able to get in but there weren't ant FP left for any day of our vacation.
:(
If you're going in December, don't assume that's the reason. As reported in this thread a few times, no one has been able to get December. It could either be that they are no longer going to use that site for December on (now that they've added it to the normal FP+ selections) or that they've just not opened it up that far out for December yet. Some have said they couldn't until 10 days out. Anything is possible.

chris3733

10-30-20139-44-03AM.png
I have ordered my MagicBands and don't have the confirmation number on that page. (less than 30 days out from trip) Does anyone know where I could find that number again?

ExtinctJenn

I have ordered my MagicBands and don't have the confirmation number on that page. (less than 30 days out from trip) Does anyone know where I could find that number again?
That's the only place I've ever seen it. It's the order associated with your bands so if you don't see it your order may not be right?

L&M<3disney

I'm also visiting in Dec.... Trying for the BOG FP. Have my reservation number, logged in... No fastpasses available. Fingers crossed these dates haven't open opened yet!!

Minthorne

Your non-DVC resort reservation number (not the number I shared in the screenshot above on the Magic Band page that most people have said you have to use) is all numbers?

Yeah I booked an AP discounted room only night at all star movies on the day we fly in before we switch to Saratoga Springs Resort - that reservation is all number too. Maybe cause it is room only and not a package?

ExtinctJenn

Yeah I booked an AP discounted room only night at all star movies on the day we fly in before we switch to Saratoga Springs Resort - that reservation is all number too. Maybe cause it is room only and not a package?
Hmmm maybe! Interesting! Or... I wonder if they are moving to an all numbers system because of MM+?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom