FP+ for Be Our Guest - A Tale of Two CMs With Conflicting Information: What's the Real Deal?

Dwarful

I just booked mine, and I didn't get the email. When I called Disney and asked why the reservation wasn't showing up in my Disney experience, they said this thing is a test. I was told that I can just bring picture of the confirmation screen!!!

My dates are showing no availability yet. When do you arrive?

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Got in about 2 1/2 weeks out. The pattern I'm seeing is they might be letting out FP+ for BOG mostly after 30 days and possibly letting the dribble out each week cause guests aren't getting them and then later others are.

Could be they are trying to keep up the entire FP+ image by slowly letting the FP's

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
I used the link and tried today but it said none available. My trip is May 19-25. I'm hoping I can try again at 30 day mark. I heard something mentioned about being able to reserve a FP for BOG as it correlates to when your Magic Bands ship out. Anyone else hear this? I'm new to this site and I have to say, I'm so thankful for all of the wonderful info everyone shares! We only visit WDW every few years or so but things are always changing and this site does make it easier to "get in the loop" of everything going in.

Try now - it looks like May is now open.

cw1982

Thank fo the heads-up! Now I have Be Our Guest forlunch and dinner!

What date did you get, if you don't mind me asking? I think you are going to be down there 3 days before me LOL... but I may have to wait a few weeks because we don't check in until June 1.

cw1982

It was available for me up through June 1. June 2 and3 were still off limits.

Interesting. I'd rather do it later in the week, I think, since June 1 is the day we check in and I can't be positive that we will be in the MK in time to do lunch there. I'll keep my eye on it... thanks!

lebeau

Interesting. I'd rather do it later in the week, I think, since June 1 is the day we check in and I can't be positive that we will be in the MK in time to do lunch there. I'll keep my eye on it... thanks!

I may move to later in the week once availability opens up. Otherwise, we will be eating both lunch and dinner at BoG on our first day in the parks. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but it seems like we should spread it out a liitle.

If I were you, I'd go ahead and grab June 1. You can change it later if you need to.

I was able to make a BOG lunch fast pass today for May 8th! Our check in date is May 7th (we're at the 34 days to go mark). We had been trying almost every day, and today it worked. We had no invitation, and like others have said it doesn't show up with your other reservations elsewhere with FP+. No confirmation email or confirmation number is given by the site.

Dwarful

I will keep checking. We can't grab BoG on June 1st because we have plans in another park. Still fingers crossed and thanks for everyone keeping the heads up coming!

cw1982

Hmm... I just had a similar experience to what @lebeau said earlier; I logged in and was able to access times through June 1. I actually would rather book later in that week, maybe Thursday or Friday, but that Sunday was the latest day I could book (and the only day for now since that's the day we check in). It would work if I knew for sure that we would be in the park by then, but I really don't want to be that rushed, so it's a no-go for now. I'm going to keep an eye out for the rest of the week to open up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom