FP+ for Be Our Guest - A Tale of Two CMs With Conflicting Information: What's the Real Deal?

lebeau

oh sorry. What I meant is at around the 100 day mark I was just playing around on the dining website and someone must have cancelled their dinner reservations for BOG and at that moment I was able to grab it before it was gone. So if you are looking for dinner you might just keep checking. I still check in case something better for our plans come along. We ate their for lunch last summer and the girls want to try it for dinner too.

Beautiful! Hope restored!

I've been camped out on Disney Dining website for the last couple days. I have tweaked my reservations I don't know how many times. I've inched reservations forward by as little as 10 minutes because a slightly more desirable reservation opened up. My wife thinks I'm crazy and she's probably right. If BOG opens, I'll be ready for it. But I seriously doubt it will. I'm pinning my hopes on the lunch FP at this point.

Ember

Beautiful! Hope restored!

I've been camped out on Disney Dining website for the last couple days. I have tweaked my reservations I don't know how many times. I've inched reservations forward by as little as 10 minutes because a slightly more desirable reservation opened up. My wife thinks I'm crazy and she's probably right. If BOG opens, I'll be ready for it. But I seriously doubt it will. I'm pinning my hopes on the lunch FP at this point.
The final pay date for your vacation window should be coming up soon so hopefully you will see some reservation cancellations the following day. That's what happened to us for BOG dinner last year. We were lucky enough this year to score one way ahead of time, but only through vigilance and the help of a member on here lol. But I still really, really, want to eat lunch there because the room with Beast and Belle dancing is closed for dinner service.

lebeau

The final pay date for your vacation window should be coming up soon so hopefully you will see some reservation cancellations the following day. That's what happened to us for BOG dinner last year. We were lucky enough this year to score one way ahead of time, but only through vigilance and the help of a member on here lol. But I still really, really, want to eat lunch there because the room with Beast and Belle dancing is closed for dinner service.

If it doesn't happen, it won't be due to lack of trying on my part. But I'm okay with the outcome either way. I would like to check it out just to experience the FLE in its totality. But if we miss it this time, I'm sure it will be there next time.

I'm actually more interested in lunch there than dinner. So hopefully this FP+ will work out.

MickeyRN

I used the link and tried today but it said none available. My trip is May 19-25. I'm hoping I can try again at 30 day mark. I heard something mentioned about being able to reserve a FP for BOG as it correlates to when your Magic Bands ship out. Anyone else hear this? I'm new to this site and I have to say, I'm so thankful for all of the wonderful info everyone shares! We only visit WDW every few years or so but things are always changing and this site does make it easier to "get in the loop" of everything going in.

foxfamily238

Thanks for the helpful info everyone. We used the link, and the number for the magic bands as the reservation # and we were able to book the FP+ time!

cw1982

Interesting. I wonder if that's because those guests haven't completely setup their MDE accounts or linked their reservations properly.

Nope... I had the same issue with the numbers and letters combination, and my MDE is set up properly. When I log in to MDE I see my hotel reservations, my ADR's, even my wish lists and my reminders about parades etc... and I've already customized my magic bands and everything. There's nothing else I could possibly need to do at 68 days out.

FYI, the number on the screen where my magic bands are works.

foxfamily238

Nope... I had the same issue with the numbers and letters combination, and my MDE is set up properly. When I log in to MDE I see my hotel reservations, my ADR's, even my wish lists and my reminders about parades etc... and I've already customized my magic bands and everything. There's nothing else I could possibly need to do at 68 days out.

FYI, the number on the screen where my magic bands are works.

Same for us. It wouldn't take the package reservation # because of the letters, but the MB # worked.

cw1982

FYI... I was just playing around in the website, and the official FAQ states that Disney is offering this FP+ to a random list of guests, basically. So no guarantee of who will or won't get them... I guess that explains why we can't make heads or tails of the release dates.

Furiated

I have a trip starting May 13th and had previously used that link for BoG FP back in Sept so I guess we were already in the system, it was showing me availability about a week out from the current date. But then it changed and it must have been when I crossed the 60 day mark for my trip, now it won't show me anything around the current day but does show my trip dates, and a few days after. But it says nothing is available those days, I assume because they haven't opened May yet. I'll just have to keep checking but I noticed that a few other people are looking for May so if anyone sees that May has opened, please post and let us know!

It was also weird that outside of the 60 days, if I tried to book it showed my entire party from the previous trip and wouldn't let me reduce the number of people for the reservation saying "You can reduce your party size upon arrival to the restaurant" which seems like a weird way to do it. Once I crossed my 60 day mark, it changed and now only shows the people booked on the upcoming trip.

SMJ0724

Does anyone know if this FP+ counts as one of your three for a day, or is this in addition? We already selected our attractions FP+ for our honeymoon May 28 - June 8, but none of the days that are currently appearing on the site have any times available.

Ember mentioned that the window for these dates is not open yet, but when it does open, will I need to cancel one of our existing FP+ reservations?

Thanks!

cw1982

Does anyone know if this FP+ counts as one of your three for a day, or is this in addition? We already selected our attractions FP+ for our honeymoon May 28 - June 8, but none of the days that are currently appearing on the site have any times available.

Ember mentioned that the window for these dates is not open yet, but when it does open, will I need to cancel one of our existing FP+ reservations?

Thanks!

My understanding is that they are just calling this a FP+ but that it is not tied to your other FP+ selections. IMO, they should call it something else... but they didn't ask me lol. I guess they don't want to call it ADR's in case a line develops when they get busier this summer.

SMJ0724

My understanding is that they are just calling this a FP+ but that it is not tied to your other FP+ selections. IMO, they should call it something else... but they didn't ask me lol. I guess they don't want to call it ADR's in case a line develops when they get busier this summer.

Thanks!

foxfamily238

Thanks!

We didn't have to cancel one of our FP+ to get this. It's seems to be completely separate. The FP+ for BOG doesn't even show up on the MDE site as a FP+ reservation, or dining reservation. You can only see your FP+ reservation on the BOG site where you make the reservation.

Seth7721

I just booked mine, and I didn't get the email. When I called Disney and asked why the reservation wasn't showing up in my Disney experience, they said this thing is a test. I was told that I can just bring picture of the confirmation screen!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom