Fox themed fifth gate or Hollywood Studios.

Gelatoni

Original Poster
So if the disney buyout of fox happens will the fox ip's be shoved into hollywood or would they get the fifth gate?

Also I'd love to know the Simpsons contract with universal.

Last edited:

Gelatoni

Original Poster
I really hope it's a fifth too. I'd really like to see a park aimed at teens and adults use ip's like aliens. An action show for die hard?

Cmdr_Crimson

I really hope it's a fifth too. I'd really like to see a park aimed at teens and adults use ip's like aliens. An action show for die hard?

You could always see How that would have worked as in Malaysia does have a 20th Century Fox World theme park being built...
http://deadline.com/2013/12/fox-bre...k-20th-century-fox-world-to-open-2016-653570/
malaysia-20th-century-fox-world.jpg

POLY LOVER

What makes you think they could do Any better with fox than they did with MGM? I mean look what happened to MGM, I would like them to take the studio concept they have and make that work!

elhefe4

I'm gonna say at this time I really don't know.
Just had to check. I know how much of a stickler you are when people using words that aren't technically correct :) In this case, it's only 21st Century Fox, not Fox in general. And they are specifically excluding the Fox broadcasting, Fox News, Fox Business Network, and Fox Sports from the sale.

POLY LOVER

Just had to check. I know how much of a stickler you are when people using words that aren't technically correct :) In this case, it's only 21st Century Fox, not Fox in general. And they are specifically excluding the Fox broadcasting, Fox News, Fox Business Network, and Fox Sports from the sale.

Thank god, I could not handle Disney being involved with that group.

danyoung56

Just had to check. I know how much of a stickler you are when people using words that aren't technically correct :)

Moi?

In this case, it's only 21st Century Fox, not Fox in general. And they are specifically excluding the Fox broadcasting, Fox News, Fox Business Network, and Fox Sports from the sale.

Interesting. Thanks for posting.

Cmdr_Crimson

Let's talk about the Simpsons... Anyone know the specifics of the deal between Fox and Universal? Could Disney conceivably shut down those sections of the park at Uni, if and when the deal expires?

No...They would do what they are doing with Marvel...Pay Disney to use them....And besides...It's not just them..It's all of these characters as well....Also Archer on FX...
BobsHillrama-970x545.png

Honestly I wouldn't see a problem...It would work out in the end....

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
The only animated series that would fit in anything Disney is The Simpsons. Family Guy and American Dad are too adult oriented to be thrown into a family theme park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom