FoTLK To Close in January?

RSoxNo1

They should stop caring for those pesky animals too! All those vet bills! All that food they eat!

It's just too much trouble, right?!
Definitely get rid of the Elephants and the Rhinos, their exhibits alone are more than enough space for increased Hula Hoop space.

jt04

They should stop caring for those pesky animals too! All those vet bills! All that food they eat!

It's just too much trouble, right?!

Now that you mention it, except for the possibility of a land based on Austrailia and an Artic-Land I think they should stop adding animals. And perhaps cut back on a few.

There are so many ideas out there to fill the park out with that it has to be tempting for them. Pandora is a given but there are so many other cool possibilities.

Adventureland on steroids.

jt04

Exactly! I mean, why would they put animals in a park called Disney's Animal Kingdom???? :rolleyes:

Because they are very expensive and I would rather have a Mystic Manor and a functioning Everest than more animals.

The park was never meant to be just a zoo. They have the zoo part pretty well covered. It needs more entertainment now.

BrightImagine

Our next trip is at the end of January so this news is making me very sad. FotLK, to me, is a place to see acrobats and fire dancers without having to go to Cirque or the luau. I agree with whomever said that Lion King's absence would make AK more of a 9-1 park... It's the presence of Nemo and Lion King that makes it a full day park for me. And I am speaking as a huge fan of AK.

Removal of Lion King and the removal of many of the 'rarer' characters will truly diminish AK.

I decided to post because I had a question for '74... You mentioned that during its hiatus FOtLK might be replaced by a Lion King meet and greet... How does this even work? I have never seen LK characters as walk arounds... With the exception of the hyenas in the Halloween parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom