Fort Wilderness Meadows Pool

Kman

Original Poster
I have searched the forums and have nothing on the new Meadows pool. When we were in FW in March they were really working in that area but I thought it was supposed to be complete by mid-April. Does anyone know if it is done? Are there pictures?

Just wondering.

asianway

The pool itself and waterslide is open, we were walking back there two weeks ago. Theres still a lot of fences up though, so they must be doing landscaping and stuff.

Thunder Kz

We were there last weekend. Pool is definitely open. They are adding an expanded kids' area to the back right of the pool. It looks like construction is delayed a bit. Pool is open 24/7. The first entry way to the pool area is closed for reconstruction, but you can get through the second entry without any problems. Have a great time! (Sorry, no pics)

protiius

glad to see that the pool at fw is getting some tlc...we stayed there a while ago and thought that this was the only part of the resort that let it down...

jt04

glad to see that the pool at fw is getting some tlc...we stayed there a while ago and thought that this was the only part of the resort that let it down...

Fort Wilderness is having a resurgence in popularity as the word is out as to what a great option it is for WDW vacationers. The investments Disney is making will only help. I wonder how long it will be before WDW develops a DVC campground. I would definitely get in line for that. I think an African Safari style campground over near AK would prove a massive success!

Pongo

KMan,
I hope this is what you were looking for I googled this and this is what came up

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...org.mozilla:en-US:official&sa=N&start=21&um=1

Not quite :lol:

Here are some pictures care of Jack Spence at AllEars.net.

Ft%20Wilderness%20Pool%2005.jpg

Ft%20Wilderness%20Pool%2004.jpg

Also, they're apparently building some sort of water play feature, although this picture was posted a few weeks ago. Work has probably progressed since then.

Ft%20Wilderness%20Pool%2009.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom