Formula 1 2023

Timmay

Original Poster
Gasly officially off to Alpine next year. I’m sure his first stop after helping put out the fire on his car that spontaneously combusted in the pits last week was to the Alpine suite. “Get me the hell out of here!!”

Timmay

Original Poster
We have a champion!
I wonder if he is going to win a championship ever without controversy.

Gasly is fortunate to still be in one piece.

Suzuka…rain…chaos. I’m shocked.

Verstappen saying he felt lonely in that horrifically decorated champions room was the funniest thing all year.

Love Ft Wilderness

I was sleeping and the replays are at the same time, so I won't be watching this one. Thank you for the recap of the best parts.

With a champion already crowned, will people be interested in watching the rest of the races? I guess we'll see.

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
With a champion already crowned, will people be interested in watching the rest of the races? I guess we'll see.

I’ll be in Austin, and watch the remaining races. I don’t think Verstappen turns it down, unless it’s secure a better position for Perez. I want to see if Mercedes can challenge Ferrari, Alpine and McLaren have been pretty scrappy. Still lots of racing to be done.

Timmay

Original Poster
I was sleeping and the replays are at the same time, so I won't be watching this one. Thank you for the recap of the best parts.

Oh yeah, some of my favorite races in the past have been after the championship has been determined. There are still a few things to be decided.

One bonus for me to the long, long delay…I got to watch the Barthurst 1000 live in all its glory. They also had rain and complete chaos at the beginning, and oddly enough a recovery vehicle on the track causing a tense moment.

Last edited:

senor_jorge

Barbara Eden+? Bring it!!
5B15E628-F3F1-4284-98CD-51D57DAE955D.png

Rain is creeping in to the weekend forecast.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Yeah, crazy. Poor Alonso…went from almost dying, to finishing up high, to getting a 30 second penalty due to his right side mirror.
I was just coming in here to say the same thing...Poor Alonso. He should have been awarded and moved up to P3 for fishing that way after flying!

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
Mick got shafted again. I am sure Haas is going to hold finishing out of the points against him while Kevin earned some. Expect for the fact that Kevin was on a one stop strategy....

Timmay

Original Poster
Mick got shafted again. I am sure Haas is going to hold finishing out of the points against him while Kevin earned some. Expect for the fact that Kevin was on a one stop strategy....
I’m still not sold on Schumacher. He might excel with another team with more available funding…but he is costing Haas lot of cash. I think the new sponsors won’t really care if they all part ways.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom