Food Rocks VS Soarin

FettFan

How about bringing back KK/FR and using it to replace the propaganda of "The Circle Of Life".

While I wouldn't necessarily denounce it as "propaganda"....I can't help but savor the irony of Circle of Life in regards to Walt Disney World, given that the basic plot is that building a theme park in a fragile ecosystem is a bad thing, and one should feel bad for even considering it.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
While I wouldn't necessarily denounce it as "propaganda"....I can't help but savor the irony of Circle of Life in regards to Walt Disney World, given that the basic plot is that building a theme park in a fragile ecosystem is a bad thing, and one should feel bad for even considering it.

Hahaha, I've felt the same way! Glad I'm not alone!

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Im still on edge with the Land Pavilion. Im afraid Disney is going to screw up that pavilion LOL. So far thats one of the Future World attractions they refurbished, updated and improved except for Circle of Life which I really never cared for.

bethymouse

I still have a broccoli "stuffed" animal that has a pair of shades! So cool!:cool:
Unfortunately since Circle Of Life is just a movie, then it's not one of my "must dos". i wish they'd put that stage there to better use.:(
Soarin is a great addition to The Land Pavilion. However, it's just in such a strange "spot" there. It's just too crowded.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom