Food in Attraction Lines?

DManRightHere

I eat my snacks in line. Is turkey leg a snack? If you don't like it boo hoo. Gives me more elbow room be ause most people stand right up on me anyways in ques.

EDIT: I'll also add one time this lady got mad at us because we were putting on spray on suntan, we moved out of the walkways and as far from people as possible, she was like 20 foot away. Wasn't good enough cor her.

Anyways, here's a side question. Putting on spray sun screen while in que?

We have done it, but we sprayed a little into our hands at a time and rubbed it on. We can not go without sunscreen as we roast pretty easilh.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
In my experience, it's all about if you're inside or outside. There are some places where it could get confusing though (I'm looking at you, Everest...)

RubyLee

I eat my snacks in line. Is turkey leg a snack? If you don't like it boo hoo. Gives me more elbow room be ause most people stand right up on me anyways in ques.

EDIT: I'll also add one time this lady got mad at us because we were putting on spray on suntan, we moved out of the walkways and as far from people as possible, she was like 20 foot away. Wasn't good enough cor her.

We have done it, but we sprayed a little into our hands at a time and rubbed it on. We can not go without sunscreen as we roast pretty easilh.
I always have issues with sunscreen application at least once per trip it seems. I'm very pale so I'm that person who applies hourly....no matter how far away I move, there are always some looks/comments. I usually have to apply lotion or spray in a corner outside a bathroom.

buseegal

the sunscreen issue could be more than the spray, the smell can cause breathing issues for some. even spraying into your hand could cause me to have trouble breathing and yes I mean EMS needing help issues. so yes I would say something to you and i would not be able to get out of line unless we were at the end of line. everyone behind me in line would need to let EMS in. I am guessing you never thought about sunscreen in that light

IWantMyMagicBand

Just as people question why I go to Florida when I have Melanoma, I have to question why go somewhere if you know sunscreen is going to be used by pretty much everyone there? And if the queue gets delayed and one needs to reapply what would you suggest if there could be someone close by that could collapse on said application?

RubyLee

the sunscreen issue could be more than the spray, the smell can cause breathing issues for some. even spraying into your hand could cause me to have trouble breathing and yes I mean EMS needing help issues. so yes I would say something to you and i would not be able to get out of line unless we were at the end of line. everyone behind me in line would need to let EMS in. I am guessing you never thought about sunscreen in that light
My asthma acts up when I'm around smokers so I do understand having those issues. I try to be sensitive-I stop and/or move if someone requests me to.

RubyLee

Just as people question why I go to Florida when I have Melanoma, I have to question why go somewhere if you know sunscreen is going to be used by pretty much everyone there? And if the queue gets delayed and one needs to reapply what would you suggest if there could be someone close by that could collapse on said application?
Yes, that's usually my problem! It's tough to be out of a line & find a secluded corner every hour without impacting how many rides I can go in. I carry both spray & lotion so I can use lotion if there's an issue in line...but that makes for a very bag! :)

buseegal

for me it is not the sunscreen that causes the problem but the spray that is a problem. putting lotion on would be okay but not the spray. yes I do use sunscreen.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I must admit I've eaten a Mickey ice cream in line waiting for a ride. But I make sure I don't drop anything or make a mess. And we usually end up finishing our drink from lunch waiting in line. But yes, there are trash cans to dispose of food/drinks before getting on a ride. If we bring water bottles, we just put them back in our back packs - I love those roll up Disney water bottles!

People actually eat a QS meal waiting in line for a ride?! Geez....

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member

DMan, I'd be unhappy if you ate a turkey leg in line in front of me while waiting for a ride - those things are messy.

DABIGCHEEZ

I really can't stand other people talking when I am in line... so disrespectful!:p

Oh and don't even get me started about those spray fans... how dare those kids!;)

DManRightHere

I always have issues with sunscreen application at least once per trip it seems. I'm very pale so I'm that person who applies hourly....no matter how far away I move, there are always some looks/comments. I usually have to apply lotion or spray in a corner outside a bathroom.

Do those people not use sunscreen or what? Lol

DManRightHere

But what do you use to prevent sunburns?

buseegal

Dman: I use a lotion sunscreen as I have no problem with those but there is something in the spray. ask my last boss who ended up paying for a fast ride to hospital for me after her product person said no one ever had a problem with their products. I do not work there anymore

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Do those people not use sunscreen or what? Lol
There is a difference between lotion and spray even spraying into your hands. It's areosol sun tan lotion. Some particles will get into the air and others with lung issues or allergies could possibly breathe it in. It's the same as spaying hairspray or perfume in line.

DManRightHere

There is a difference between lotion and spray even spraying into your hands. It's areosol sun tan lotion. Some particles will get into the air and others with lung issues or allergies could possibly breathe it in. It's the same as spaying hairspray or perfume in line.

They had issues with using lotion too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom