Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

Cmdr_Crimson

I watch Adam the Woo, just dont watch his Disney stuff, I like when he goes traveling thru small towns and does filming locations
Yeah, he's been flaunting his lifestyle with Disney too much (living in Celebration, getting Disney stock, buying DVC points, etc) we get it and it's getting tired some then he gets distracted by a fricken squirrel for ten minutes and tracks off on his topic.

MAGICFLOP

Yeah, he's been flaunting his lifestyle with Disney too much (living in Celebration, getting Disney stock, buying DVC points, etc) we get it and it's getting tired some then he gets distracted by a fricken squirrel for ten minutes and tracks off on his topic.
Actually, he has the maturity of at 9 yo (there goes the monorail), but the capabilities of 45yo, that combo is what makes him fun to watch..

his 3 best video:
1: Star trek Gorn filming location with him wear the gorn mask
2: Buying the camper and ripping off the waning stickers, destroying the interior
3: Riding the bike down the slide

ElvisMickey

I see all of the vloggers couldn’t wait to be the first ones in EPCOT for the first day of Festival of the Arts today. Listen, I enjoy some of the vloggers but does anyone else get a feeling that they’re kind of a cult and have no other friends besides themselves lol? Getting kind of tired of “super” vlogger videos where 4 or 5 of them are together filming the exact same thing.

jhastings74

Without reading through 32 pages, let me just say that I've really enjoyed OneLittleSpark and their vlog videos. They are a super-cute young couple who are just starting out.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I see all of the vloggers couldn’t wait to be the first ones in EPCOT for the first day of Festival of the Arts today. Listen, I enjoy some of the vloggers but does anyone else get a feeling that they’re kind of a cult and have no other friends besides themselves lol? Getting kind of tired of “super” vlogger videos where 4 or 5 of them are together filming the exact same thing.
No, I don't get the feeling at all. Most of the vloggers know each other and some are friends. Not surprising that you would see a lot of them at the first day of something, because that is what they do. I spend 8 hours a day with my co-workers, doesn't mean they are the only friends I have.

ElvisMickey

No, I don't get the feeling at all. Most of the vloggers know each other and some are friends. Not surprising that you would see a lot of them at the first day of something, because that is what they do. I spend 8 hours a day with my co-workers, doesn't mean they are the only friends I have.
I didn’t mean it literally that they don’t have any other friends. And I understand what you’re saying but they’re all in each other’s videos more and more, not just for the first day of Festivals. It’s almost like there’s times where they have nothing else to vlog and someone comes up with the idea, “Ten of us are meeting up tonight on a random Tuesday and we’re going to order everything on the menu at Rainforest Cafe”. Adam The Woo. World Of Micah, Paging Mr. Morrow, etc., have all done this with other vloggers for awhile now. I don’t need several 45 minute videos of the exact same day from different perspectives, especially when all they’re doing is eating.

Last edited:

EPCOT-O.G.

I didn’t mean it literally that they don’t have any other friends. And I understand what you’re saying but they’re all in each other’s videos more and more, not just for the first day of Festivals. It’s almost like there’s times where they have nothing else to vlog and someone comes up with the idea, “Ten of us are meeting up tonight on a random Tuesday and we’re going to order everything on the menu at Rainforest Cafe”. Adam The Woo. World Of Micah, Paging Mr. Morrow, etc., have all done this with other vloggers for awhile now. I don’t need several 45 minute videos of the exact same day from different perspectives, especially when all they’re doing is eating.
Rashomon at The Boathouse

TeriofTerror

Does anyone know what's going on over at the DIS?
1691061202072.png

PaulZ

I had wondered sometimes how much $ they made with all the cruises, hotels, and all he did. I guess the short answer is: not enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom