Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

Phil12

He was actually wearing it in today's video. I'd be too scared to expose it to food and/or the lower classes.
Well I hope he's wearing it according to proper Gucci protocol with the sweater tucked into his trousers:
1579661261689.png

Victor Kelly

Tim Tracker for sure. They seem like a very nice couple. A lot of content.

Midway Mayhem. He does a lot of not Disney stuff and also does news.

DISunplugged. They put it right between the eyes. If something is out of sorts you WILL hear about it.

ResortTV1. Mega content. Hundreds of videos. Long multi hour videos, short videos. Great quality video. They tend to say support us with patreon, A LOT. Constant talking about donationd they are receiving while they are streaming.

There are tins of others but the three above have consistant quality content.

Last edited:

nelsonj3

Tim Tracker for sure. They seem like a very nice couple. A lot of content.

Midway Mayhem. He does a lot of not Disney stuff and also does news.

DISunplugged. They put it right between the eyes. If something is out of sorts you WILL hear about it.

ResortTV1. Mega content. Hundreds of videos. Long multi hour videos, short videos. Great quality video. They tend to say support us with patreon, A LOT. Constant talking about donationd they are receiving while they are streaming.

There are tins of others but the three above have consistant quality content.
I appreciate the kind words about the content, but I feel like we rarely mention our Patreon if you go back and watch the streams. We definitely thank people who send donations, but I hope it's not too much. Anyway, glad you enjoy the rest of the content, and we'll try to watch how much we say Patreon. I don't think we even mentioned it once last Friday or Sunday though, but we'll keep that in mind.

Phil12

Now that you mentioned it, I looked at the comments on that video and he has been getting a lot of flak. Really not fair
When you put yourself out on public display, you've got to be willing to take the good and the bad of public opinion:
1579806822057.png

Gringrinngghost

Honestly, To throw out here, being in the "vloggersphere" with the "media events" that Disney does, its easy to afford that 1,900 sweater. Just think about how much the 14 day "hosted" media event would have cost as a lot of them went on that event this past summer. So they don't need to worry about having to pay for vacations, or at times meals. As we speak, The press are currently on Day 3 of Disney's Resort tours in Orlando and have been getting Lunch and breakfast free, not sure if Dinner is also part of the event but I believe it is from what I've heard. So if I get this right from the people giving him crap about I guess a 1,900 Gucci Sweater and how its too much but a free two week vacation is perfectly fine.

The vacation in question was the one where they started in Orlando, went over to Disneyland and the Disney Studios, then on a Disney Cruise Line Pacific Coast cruise which they ended at Aulani. He wasn't the only one on that vacation, Jeff Lange of Mousesteps and Attractions Magazine were also present.

That speaking, people should really see what Disney does with Media events. I am sure IAAPA and exhibiting companies we're thrilled this year to see that Disney took the press on a 5-day Caribbean cruise during the trade show, especially as most of the vloggers that went don't have the luxury to have multiple people to cover multiple things in multiple locations.

Overall though, I am a Orlando Youtuber and yes I cover the parks however, I do not see the need to throw my personal life out there. I do feel that while daily vlogging would be tedious, its just authorized voyeurism and that's why I don't get at all why people vlog. It goes the way to wanting to be famous, personally to myself. It strikes to me closely with the Relevant speech from the movie Birdman (or the unexpected virtue of ignorance) into why people vlog to begin with. I honestly want to know from those who partake in watching vloggers, When you remove the personality from the video, what appeals to you, what is that draw outside of the daily upload factor.

Phil12

Honestly, To throw out here, being in the "vloggersphere" with the "media events" that Disney does, its easy to afford that 1,900 sweater. Just think about how much the 14 day "hosted" media event would have cost as a lot of them went on that event this past summer. So they don't need to worry about having to pay for vacations, or at times meals. As we speak, The press are currently on Day 3 of Disney's Resort tours in Orlando and have been getting Lunch and breakfast free, not sure if Dinner is also part of the event but I believe it is from what I've heard. So if I get this right from the people giving him crap about I guess a 1,900 Gucci Sweater and how its too much but a free two week vacation is perfectly fine.

The vacation in question was the one where they started in Orlando, went over to Disneyland and the Disney Studios, then on a Disney Cruise Line Pacific Coast cruise which they ended at Aulani. He wasn't the only one on that vacation, Jeff Lange of Mousesteps and Attractions Magazine were also present.

That speaking, people should really see what Disney does with Media events. I am sure IAAPA and exhibiting companies we're thrilled this year to see that Disney took the press on a 5-day Caribbean cruise during the trade show, especially as most of the vloggers that went don't have the luxury to have multiple people to cover multiple things in multiple locations.

Overall though, I am a Orlando Youtuber and yes I cover the parks however, I do not see the need to throw my personal life out there. I do feel that while daily vlogging would be tedious, its just authorized voyeurism and that's why I don't get at all why people vlog. It goes the way to wanting to be famous, personally to myself. It strikes to me closely with the Relevant speech from the movie Birdman (or the unexpected virtue of ignorance) into why people vlog to begin with. I honestly want to know from those who partake in watching vloggers, When you remove the personality from the video, what appeals to you, what is that draw outside of the daily upload factor.
People vlog because their ego's are as big as all outdoors. They're insecure people that need the attention and adulation of the public:

mergatroid

Well I assumed that would be obvious really. The average person doesn't tend to spend $2,000 on a sweater as it's a lot of money on something that's not that important to many. Tim has never really posted anything that I've seen where he appears to flaunt his wealth. It was only a few years ago he was asking for donations to help pay for his house to be fumigated after originally criticising other vloggers for accepting or asking viewers for money or selling merchandise.

Whilst I have no issue with him spending his money on whatever he wants (he can burn it live on youtube if he wants to), considering the trolls he gets it just gives them ammunition to say he's 'showing off' by paying that for a sweater. Again it doesn't bother me but with all the hassle Jenn was getting or creating (depending on your viewpoint) online, it may have been better to edit out the price part for an easier life from the haters.

Naplesgolfer

Well I assumed that would be obvious really. The average person doesn't tend to spend $2,000 on a sweater as it's a lot of money on something that's not that important to many. Tim has never really posted anything that I've seen where he appears to flaunt his wealth. It was only a few years ago he was asking for donations to help pay for his house to be fumigated after originally criticising other vloggers for accepting or asking viewers for money or selling merchandise.

Whilst I have no issue with him spending his money on whatever he wants (he can burn it live on youtube if he wants to), considering the trolls he gets it just gives them ammunition to say he's 'showing off' by paying that for a sweater. Again it doesn't bother me but with all the hassle Jenn was getting or creating (depending on your viewpoint) online, it may have been better to edit out the price part for an easier life from the haters.
Your points are valid. But for me I don't get the hate from the general public. I just don't think they should change how they want to live to try and please everyone. Can't be done. But I do see your view.

mergatroid

Your points are valid. But for me I don't get the hate from the general public. I just don't think they should change how they want to live to try and please everyone. Can't be done. But I do see your view.

Of course and yes there's two valid viewpoints on the issue. I guess some of the hate is down to jealousy? He makes what he does look very natural, which in turn makes it look very easy. People probably don't realise the time he takes doing it and the thought behind what he does and says. Also Jenn spends time editing the videos which probably takes a while too. His product appeals to many which has earned him a decent return from youtube and I imagine people are therefore jealous thinking that could be them. The difference is that he's actually done it, is good at it and they haven't and probably wouldn't be.

Add to this the feeling (rightly or wrongly) that Jenn is very 'two faced' or 'fake' and there's a few folk out there that don't like them. For instance on twitter Jenn has used really foul language towards others and been very argumentative with others over silly things. This is the complete opposite to the 'persona' on youtube and this seems to rile people too. Personally I think we all represent ourselves differently in different situations be it at work, be it in front of our parents or in front of children etc. Maybe people feel that they sell their youtube vlogg as the real them and feel cheated to discover she's not sweetness and light all the time, but then how many of us are?

And I agree with your points too, why should they change how they live to please everyone. However if they don't want the extra stress of possibly unfair criticism, they might be better doing what they like but being a bit smarter by not sharing certain aspects of it in their videos such as spending thousands on the sweater. Tim's done nothing whatsoever wrong buying the article but by choosing to show that to everyone, he's kind of made himself an easy target for those looking for reasons to criticise him or them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom