Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

danlb_2000

Premium Member
All the Florida vloggers now are either squeezing every little theme park content left that they have filmed, doing home/life vlogs, or visiting other places not theme park related. Some are even re-uploading their most viewed vlogs again. It's interesting seeing how they cope up.

I think only Tim and Jenn Tracker are the only ones not worried cause they do have non-theme park audiences that do watch them for their personal vlogs and now even more with a baby.

ResortTV1 did a fun "virtual" theme park stream last night using videos they have done in the past. A lot of the vloggers have a strong following, so if they can come up with clever ideas people will continue to watch.

The_Jobu

deeevo

All these vloggers get rich of all the people watching their videos. Tim Tracker puts out 5 videos a week, each getting a million views. He is probably making 5-10 grand a month. Plus, they set up a PO Box and people actually send them gifts. Coffee machines, shirts, trading pins, etc etc. Then, because they unofficially advertise for the parks, Sea World and Universal get them into their parks for special events. I wish I lived in Florida and could make money by going to parks everyday.
Try 30k a month

jme

The fact of the matter is the media landscape has changed. My teenagers watch more hours of YouTube in any given week than broadcast/cable/film/traditional media. People that make a living on YouTube or similar platforms have recognized that and capitalized upon it.
And some (not necessarily Vloggers) have turned into full-blown production companies. See for example Mythical Entertainment, producer of Good Mythical Morning (amongst others) who have a staff about 70 according to this Variety article

While watching somebody unbox their latest Wish haul isn't my cup of tea, that doesn't mean its not content that is valued by someone else.

Raineman

Odd that you refer to those you assume make less money than you do as losers. Is that how you judge others in life?
Whenever a thread about vloggers pops up here, you can bet your life savings that this person will pipe up. The horse has been dead for so long that it’s a skeleton, but they keep on beating it.

Take your attitude over to InsideTheMagic where you’ll fit in better.
Or at The Site That Cannot Be Named. They would fit in nicely over there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom