Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

raven

Tim Tracker as a local vlogger is probably the best one. But Justin Scarred is in Florida at the moment and his videos are always entertaining. Bumped into him last year while I was at Disneyland as well. Adam the Woo is just plain annoying to me.

ratherbeinwdw

Tim Tracker as a local vlogger is probably the best one. But Justin Scarred is in Florida at the moment and his videos are always entertaining. Bumped into him last year while I was at Disneyland as well. Adam the Woo is just plain annoying to me.
Justin's DLP Phantom Mansion ride-through is a must see. His wdw hurricane one is interesting.
He can be annoying sometimes, but his knowledge of Disneyland and historical info is un-matched. He's a self-proclaimed history nerd. I didn't even know there is a park right beside DLP called Walt Disney Studios until he did a vlog from there. His Randomland series is so informative. I really enjoy his vlog's with his girlfriend, Ally. They are fun together as are Tim and Jenn.

Tyaloo

Original Poster
Justin's DLP Phantom Mansion ride-through is a must see. His wdw hurricane one is interesting.
He can be annoying sometimes, but his knowledge of Disneyland and historical info is un-matched. He's a self-proclaimed history nerd. I didn't even know there is a park right beside DLP called Walt Disney Studios until he did a vlog from there. His Randomland series is so informative. I really enjoy his vlog's with his girlfriend, Ally. They are fun together as are Tim and Jenn.

I agree - Justin can be silly, but he sometimes is downright hilarious. I enjoy watching him and Ally go through the parks and his knowledge of the history of them indeed is quite impressive! Now that they have a kitten, my daughter always wants to watch lol.

Oh and he really nails it with his Pee Wee Herman impression, lol.

SpoiledBlueMilk

Justin's voice gets annoying quickly, but you can't doubt the man's dedication to Disney in all its forms. He knows the parks inside and out and has a good grasp of history. Jen and Tim (the Trackers) are my favorite. They do a very good job covering the Florida parks and have a great variety of content. Their production is also pretty top notch. You can see they care about the quality of content and how it is shot. These are the two main vloggers to watch. If you want to go real professional, check out the DIS channels - DIS and DIS unplugged for their food reviews and news podcasts.

Disneyfamily4

10-15k a month I need to quit my job and be a vlogger too I am local I might as well use my APH & DVC to my benefit. Hell we visit the mouse house almost weekly anyway.

I told my kids when we go, "learn to use a camera and get me that money" lol.

I looked last year and tried to guess what he makes, by looking at the views and I had it around 50K or more per month. I think it is more now definitely. My son asked me 2 weeks ago if we can watch a new video tracker posted, 4 hours after it was posted, 80K views. At .02 view, 1600 for just one video, in just 4 hours after posted. Now that video is nearly a half a million views. 9 grand for just one video.

I am not faulting him in anyway. I do like his videos. I am in awe at the money these people bring in.

note2001

I was a Tim & Jenn fan until about 1/2 year back when something just wasn't feeling right about their vlogs. I can't say for sure what it was, but it bothered me enough to stop watching them all together.

Justin is an entertainer for sure. Seems to be made for it and knows how to script out a story before filming. I think he would benefit by toning down the parts where it sounds like he's mimicking Adam the Woo though. Doesn't really suit him at all.

And I agree with you 100% on Adam being annoying. I can't deal with a 50 year old man acting like he's missing being 10 all the time. Ironic that he is the reason Justin started vlogging full time.

note2001

All these vloggers get rich of all the people watching their videos. Tim Tracker puts out 5 videos a week, each getting a million views. He is probably making 5-10 grand a month. Plus, they set up a PO Box and people actually send them gifts. Coffee machines, shirts, trading pins, etc etc. Then, because they unofficially advertise for the parks, Sea World and Universal get them into their parks for special events. I wish I lived in Florida and could make money by going to parks everyday.

I don't think they make even close to the amount you think they make. I could be wrong though, and if I am, good for them!
Youtube has been working to change up their payment schedules and advertising. I have heard from one guy I watch that it is getting very difficult for vloggers to earn a living off of youtube. To me, this is just the start of them clipping the wings of those who've excelled, and all those who have given up their day jobs to vlog theme parks may be in for a rough time not too far down the road.

Edit, 2 years after I wrote the above: Well, looks like I was wrong with the finances! For now, vlogging with tons of views is still a very popular way to make a good paycheck.

Last edited:

raven

Justin is an entertainer for sure. Seems to be made for it and knows how to script out a story before filming. I think he would benefit by toning down the parts where it sounds like he's mimicking Adam the Woo though. Doesn't really suit him at all.
Funny enough, Adam uses Justin's voices, sayings and bits a lot. He saw that viewers responded well to that so he started to copy him.

note2001

Funny enough, Adam uses Justin's voices, sayings and bits a lot. He saw that viewers responded well to that so he started to copy him.
Okay, I didn't watch them from the start so it seemed that Justin was copying Adam. Thanks for the clarification!

Dizney Crew

We're fans of the Tim Tracker, nice that most of his vids aren't too long and the fact that he does a lot of obscure attractions not only at WDW and UNI but all over Central Florida is nice. Not too much of a fan of everyone else.

a goofy username

Were Hoot and Chief vlogging before it was a thing?
probably. love their blog. nice avi btw haha

i like adam the woo - even though he gets a bit too wild (like, you know, getting banned from parks) he's got a real genuine joie de vivre. there's no hip, self-aware sarcasm or cynicism in any of his vids - he's just super wholesome and i really like that. same with justin (his VOICE though agh, he knows so much about the parks though) and tim tracker

KBLovedDisney

We watch ResortTV1 on Friday night if we have nothing else to do, Josh and Jenna are siblings and it is usually fun walking through the parks with them and riding some rides, there are a few that they've ridden that I haven't been on since the 80's due to my physical challenges.
Eh, when they first started out it was great for me, but then they got sponsored....

I'm sorry, their Disney footage is great but if you watch the live stuff, they talk constantly and it's mostly thanking their sponsors.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom