Florida Locals?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Has there ever been a meetup of all of us Florida locals at WDW? I go often and would love to meet others who live here!

goofyfan13

MommytoMJM said:
Has there ever been a meetup of all of us Florida locals at WDW? I go often and would love to meet others who live here!

Stay tuned to these boards, there have been many meets in the past(Unfortunately I have been unable to attend). Meets have been a big thing in the past, and I'm sure there will be one within the next couple months, and from what I have seen and heard they sound and look really fun. :wave:

Number_6

burningstroller said:
I just moved here from CA and from what I've seen Im afraid to meet up with ANY Florida locals.

*places flames here*

Considering I've met a couple of the Florida locals from here and talked with others on AIM, I'd have to say you really should give some of us a chance.

Number_6

burningstroller said:
I just moved here from CA and from what I've seen Im afraid to meet up with ANY Florida locals.

*places flames here*

Actually, I just read some of your other posts. It's certainly okay if you don't want to meet with me after what I read.

thimblekisses

We're locals! (Obviously, hence the biweekly updates)
'Course we met up with Slade and the first thing he said was "I figured you guys'd wear something like that." His park attire and ours are dramatically different, so not all locals are the same! Maybe you'll find some locals you like! (Gold Mickey ears and big doofy grins, anyone?)

barnum42

MommytoMJM said:
I'm not a local, but I was fortunate enough to meet some of the locals on my trip that I have come to know on the boards - either though sending private messages or seeking out cast members.

joshwill

MommytoMJM said:

what would be the furthest disntance away to be condered a florida local?

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
joshwill said:
what would be the furthest disntance away to be condered a florida local?

Ummmm...... Anywhere in Florida!

Ok, so anyone want to meet up? We go consistently every Friday and Saturday. So who's with me?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Number_6 said:
Considering I've met a couple of the Florida locals from here and talked with others on AIM, I'd have to say you really should give some of us a chance.

I'm a Florida local... and I'm from Boston!

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
OK, so when are y'all gonna be here? My hubby works Swings Sun-Thu, so we are there Fridays and Saturdays usually!

Narthex

My wife and I are Florida passholders. We got about once every week or two. I sometimes go Friday afternoons and evening myself since my work takes me pretty close to the Parks.

MommytoMJM

Original Poster
Narthex said:
My wife and I are Florida passholders. We got about once every week or two. I sometimes go Friday afternoons and evening myself since my work takes me pretty close to the Parks.

Cool! We are there Fridays ususally....will you be there this Friday? We'd love to meet one or both of you!

napnet

Narthex said:

Narthex, how long of a drive is it from Gville? We will be moving from Tally to Gville in a year and was wondering if its close enough to make the AP worth it. I usually pass Gville on 75 to the Turnpike and its about 2hrs to Orlando...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom