News Flight of Passage Fire?

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Standard Siemens MXL fire alarm voice evac messages say “A Fire Emergency has been reported in the building, while this is being investigated please evacuate the building by the nearest stairs, do not use the elevator”

I’m guessing they heard the term “fire emergency” and just correlated it to the building being on fire.

lazyboy97o

There are guest facing pull stations all over WDW.
I didn’t ask about the Resort, I asked about this specific building. If guests pulling fire alarms is the cause for the facility’s fire alarm problems then that was a very, very dumb mistake on Disney’s part. The monitoring requirements for a new show building make it very easy to avoid placing pull stations in guest areas.

peter11435

I didn’t ask about the Resort, I asked about this specific building. If guests pulling fire alarms is the cause for the facility’s fire alarm problems then that was a very, very dumb mistake on Disney’s part. The monitoring requirements for a new show building make it very easy to avoid placing pull stations in guest areas.
Guests pulling fire alarms is not the problem in the building.

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
It was overheating again at a guess, when it first opened they had the same thing where it overheated and set off the fire alarms prompting a full evac of the whole ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom