Flight Change - ME Question

SANDKRUSER

I just got an e-mail from Sun Country telling me our flight NUMBERS changed - the flight times are the same, but both coming and going flight numbers changed. Does anyone know if I need to contact Disney about this? We are scheduled for Magical Express and I already have my vouchers with the old flight numbers on them.

DisneyJoe

The booklet you have from Magical Express has a phone number in it, give them a call.

They won't need to send you new vouchers, they match everything on the barcodes. They will update their computer records and everything will be fine.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi there, DEFINITELY Call DME to update your information. Im sure the old tags wont matter or if you have a bit of time, you may even be able to get new ones. Belle

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

To ensure your wait at the airport is minimal you should call to update your flight numbers as soon as possible. If you are more then 2 days prior to arrival, call your original booking source, meaning if you booked directly with Disney call us at 407-WDW-DISNEY; if you used a Travel Agent, you must call them.

If you are within 2 days of arrival, call DME Guest Services at 866-599-0951 but again only call this number if you are within 2 days of arrival.

Your Magical Express documents and bag tags only contain information concerning your room reservation, not your flights so no new documents will need to be sent if your flights change.

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

To ensure your wait at the airport is minimal you should call to update your flight numbers as soon as possible. If you are more then 2 days prior to arrival, call your original booking source, meaning if you booked directly with Disney call us at 407-WDW-DISNEY; if you used a Travel Agent, you must call them.

If you are within 2 days of arrival, call DME Guest Services at 866-599-0951 but again only call this number if you are within 2 days of arrival.

Your Magical Express documents and bag tags only contain information concerning your room reservation, not your flights so no new documents will need to be sent if your flights change.
JP,

If I may, I'd like to ask you about the two-day window you mention above. When I've spoken with DME CMs at 866-599-0951, they have consistently told me that I could talk to them any time within 60 days of arrival, explaining that they don't have access to reservations beyond that window. Has anything changed since my last trip?

The other thing (and I'm certain this wouldn't pertain to you), though, is that your colleagues have occasionally given out incorrect DME info (such as asking me my airline, and then apologetically telling me that I'm not eligible to use DME since I'm flying on a non-participating airline and I'll need to make my own transportation plans to get to and from the airport), but I've never received incorrect DME information from DME CMs over the past 3 years. As a result, I'm much more comfortable and confident discussing DME issues with DME CMs ... but I guess I'm asking you if I shouldn't be doing that for some reason.

As always, thank you very much for all the info and magic that you provide for us here!

Upvote 0

mouselvrmom

I just got an e-mail from Sun Country telling me our flight NUMBERS changed - the flight times are the same, but both coming and going flight numbers changed. Does anyone know if I need to contact Disney about this? We are scheduled for Magical Express and I already have my vouchers with the old flight numbers on them.

Have a great trip! I hope sun country doesn't change anything on our flight in October. :lol:

Upvote 0

SANDKRUSER

Original Poster

Thanks JP! You and Belle are ALWAYS the best sources for information!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom