Flea Market Findings

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
In the past few years I've gone to my local flea market to find any goods pertaining to the most magical place on Earth..I have had a few good finding and some might have seen some of these before, I thought it would be fun to share for everyone to see..

To start off the glassware of the millenium celebration from McD's
DSC03118.jpg

Some attraction posters that were used for travel stores
DSC03094.jpg
DSC03098.jpg
DSC03102.jpg
DSC03097.jpg
DSC03095.jpg

A Set of Licence Plates I got for $2.00:D
DSC03110.jpg

More Coming Up...

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
And Just this weekend I came into possesion of some new Items to my park collection..
DSC02745.jpg

I was able to get 7 out of the 9 action figures of this Happy Meal set..For $1! I need to find Donald for Mexico and the rarest one of Dale as a Mountie for Canada (which I understand was for the Canadian McD's..I have seen them on Ebay..But who knows..Luck might prevail..
DSC02747.jpg
DSC02748.jpg

Finnally nothing compares to this awesome set I got for $3..I was looking through a big rubbermaid container and saw the words Haunted Mansion and thought it was a book..When I grabbed it I found out it had all of these characters rubber banded together..The guy I got it from said he was cleaning out a friends place and was getting rid of most of his stuff..I couldn't pass this up!!:sohappy:
DSC02749.jpg

So What kind of amazing treasures have you found at a flea market?

Glen Quagmire

the posters are really cool

my Dad found an old punch ticket park hopper pass at a Flea market. It still had 3 days left, he paid $.50 Pretty good deal for a 3 day park hopper.

scoobygirl39541

Oh cool! We only have 2 of those glasses (Epcot and AK), I never saw the other 2 before! We also have the rounds ones (except my mom broke the Epcot one while washing it :()

cymbaldiva

I have those glasses too - and I used to have one of those plates on the front of my car!!!! Awesome stuff - thanks for sharing!!:)

WDW-Crazy

The Epcot Center/World Showcase McDonald character toys! I have a few of those. I also have a mini Eiffel Tower that I have from the France pavilion in 1989 so I put some of those characters with it on my shadowbox. Can't have enough of Disney!

MickeyPeace

Finnally nothing compares to this awesome set I got for $3..I was looking through a big rubbermaid container and saw the words Haunted Mansion and thought it was a book..When I grabbed it I found out it had all of these characters rubber banded together..The guy I got it from said he was cleaning out a friends place and was getting rid of most of his stuff..I couldn't pass this up!!:sohappy:
DSC02749.jpg

So What kind of amazing treasures have you found at a flea market?

Wow I'd love to see the expression on the guys face when he finds out his friend cleaned out his recently purchased Haunted Mansion figures and sold them for $3.

They go for around $35 on ebay.

disfan99

I would love to find those Haunted Mansion toys. I have the McD's glasses.
I love garage sales and flea markets for stuff like that. People think its just junk not knowing the treasure they have. My fav find was a pair of glasses from The Poly. They're like a short goblet. Frosted glass. And the Disneyworld logo is older. With the Mickey inside the "D". I think I paid 50 cents a piece for them. :)

Korfar

I still have the McD's glasses as well. We display them on a book shelf. The posters are great. The HM figures are awesome. I would love to have those. Good finds by everyone.

jhastings74

I found a set of 'Epcot Center' salt and pepper shakers (rainbow colors) at a yard sale for 25 cents.
EpcotCenterSaltandPepper.jpg
Also, a really cool Animal Kingdom commemorative Coke bottle...picked up for $2 at another yard sale.
AnimalKingdomCokeBottle.jpg

fauzha7

I've found many WDW items at garage sales and thrift stores. Yesterday, I picked up a Cinderella's Royal Table clear glass mug for $1.50 and at the same thrift store a month ago, I found a "My First Disney Bear" (not the new Duffy Bear) still with the bib. I paid $2.00. I have learned not to wear any of my Disney Shirts while going to garage sales. If it's a sale that don't mark prices, they tend to "over Price" if they know you are a collector.

zooey

This isn't the greatest find, but I got a vintage postcard of the Haunted Mansion and Admiral Joe Fowler Riverboat from the 70s that I like a whole lot.

InLikeFlynn

Wow, amazing! I live in an area that is extremely over saturated with "antique" stores, so you can never find anything good at a flea market or yard sale. All the store owners scavenge everywhere they can to resell the items in their stores at ridiculous prices.

DizneyPryncess

Nice! I love the Happy Meal toys. Good idea checking out flea markets.

Recently my husband's parents were cleaning out their attic & found some stuff. They gave us Disney souvenir photo books from the mid 80's. It was cool to see a lot of the old things in there. They also gave us big coins, they come in a felt bag. One was an Epcot Center coin & one was a MK coin. I held onto them and put them in one of my memory boxes, they are most likely from the 80's when he & I were very little. No idea if anyone remembers them - I'll try to get some pics up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom