Flamingo Crossing Hotels

Lilofan

For locals in the area it will definitely be nice to have Target and not have to deal with 192. Although I’m not sure how large this new Target will be? Also I hope they put a few other restaurants other than Wendy’s, Dunkin and Dominos. Honestly I’d rather have Flippers than Domino’s.
The quality of pizza in FL pales in comparison to NY/NJ. In NY/NJ Papa Johns, Dominos, Pizza Hut are a running joke.

MickeyMouse10

I wish they would have done more of an outdoor mall feel for Flamingo. Preferably in a square shape along the edges. They could have fit even more stores and restaurants.

lazyboy97o

I wish they would have done more of an outdoor mall feel for Flamingo. Preferably in a square shape along the edges. They could have fit even more stores and restaurants.
Such urbanism and walkability is consider “upscale” and the minimal amount of effort it requires is not “worth” expending on the poors who don’t deserve such amenities.

legwand77

No one mentioned a brewery by name. See post #372 .
" no one" - it has been all over the news a few months back

plus I personally have seen it under construction

The Great Gonzo

It is much easier to collect from third party operators rather than trying to design, build and operate these types of locations. No risk to Disney.

Yeah, but they could have paid the cast members living nearby and then get their money back. I guess they don't want to make it too awesome though. Or else people will go there instead of Disney Springs.

Last edited:

maxairmike

Why does Disney keep allowing businesses on property? I know they make money off of them, but they'd probably make more with their own stuff.

Because just like Crossroads they're likely going to de-annex it to the County once it's built out (if it hasn't already been, haven't looked too closely at the tax status for the lots). This isn't meant to serve WDW Resort guests, it's meant to serve the CPs and the Good Neighbor hotels.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Because just like Crossroads they're likely going to de-annex it to the County once it's built out (if it hasn't already been, haven't looked too closely at the tax status for the lots). This isn't meant to serve WDW Resort guests, it's meant to serve the CPs and the Good Neighbor hotels.
Still shows up on the RCID map.

MattM

For locals in the area it will definitely be nice to have Target and not have to deal with 192. Although I’m not sure how large this new Target will be? Also I hope they put a few other restaurants other than Wendy’s, Dunkin and Dominos. Honestly I’d rather have Flippers than Domino’s.
The Target on 192 is closer to and easier to access from the residential areas

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom