First week of December: anyone up for a mini-meet???

Pippa

Hey Disneytati,

We'll be there too, every night at the Adventurers Club if you fancy saying hi!! Have you ever been there??

21 days and counting!!!!!

Upvote 0

Cinderella1976

I will be there December 1-9th! I would be happy to say hi. I will keep an eye on this thread to see what everyone decides. I will be at MVMCP on the 4th, anyone attending the same night? :xmas:

Upvote 0

disneytati

Original Poster
Hey Disneytati,

We'll be there too, every night at the Adventurers Club if you fancy saying hi!! Have you ever been there??

21 days and counting!!!!!

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
anytime dear!! I'm here until January 3rd!

Oh I'm so excited to meet you Tati!:wave:

and it will be good to see you and Glenn again Pippa :D

Pippa!!! Alicia!!!!! We're finally gonna meet!!!!:sohappy:

Adventurer's Club, here I come!!!!!

Upvote 0

disneytati

Original Poster
Okay then - is December 4th @ the MK good for everyone? What time and where would you like to meet? Also, do you perfer to meet before or during MVMCP?:xmas:

As soon as the party starts, I guess. Any time is ok for me. I think tomorrowland is less crowded during MVMCP, isn't it? I'm afraid that if we try to meet on Main Street, or something, it will be too crowded and we will end up missing each other.

Upvote 0

disneytati

Original Poster
I see there are people who would like to meet on the 7th... I'm up for it too!! Where would wee meet? We could spend a day at the park together! Usually the meets start at noon, and go on until dinner. What do you think of having dinner together?

Upvote 0

disneytati

Original Poster
Cool! We could meet on Monday for MVMCP, and then on the 7th in another park. Or maybe we could go to Adventurers' Club on the 7th. Or both. LOL

Do you have any other ideas?:wave:

Upvote 0

metscool

Cool! We could meet on Monday for MVMCP, and then on the 7th in another park. Or maybe we could go to Adventurers' Club on the 7th. Or both. LOL

I am up with the idea of the Adventurers' Club that Thursday. I love that place. I will probly get there at around 730- 8 around that day. Classes until 645 that day

Upvote 0

disneytati

Original Poster
Yay!!! We had such fun last year!!!

As long as mkt doesn't throw a cocktail over me again!!

:lol: I can't believe Rob did this!

Ok, so the Dec 7th meet will be at Adventurers' Club, at 8 PM. Does everyone agree? Where exactly are we gonna meet? I only went there once, so I guess the AC experts could come up with a meeting point!:D

What about the Dec 4th meet? Who's going? Let's set up the details!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Pippa

Down in the main salon is about the most obvious place to meet, by 8pm we should be there for the arrival of club aviator Hathaway Brown *swoon*!!!!

Upvote 0

AliciaLuvzDizne

Yes, I probably wont come to MVMCP because I dont want to spend the extra money if I dont have to :( I'm sorry
but
I definately am up for the idea of the Adv Club or another park...
let me know the date as soon as you can and I'll request it off! :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom