First Views From a BLT

Buried20KLeague

Agreed. Had NO interest in owning there because of the decor and the Miami high rise feel... But those pictures have me seriously reconsidering.

RiversideBunny

Those rooms are nice and I sure wouln't turn one down if offered for free, but somehow I have to admit when looking at them I'm thinking, "OK..Are we going to WDW for a fun visit or are we moving into a deluxe condo?"

:)

whendoweleave?

Very impressive but scroll down to the pic just under the washer and dryer. There is a pic of a T.V. and the pic on the screen is $14,866 Is that the nightly price???? :ROFLOL:

EpcotServo

I hope you rich people enjoy your view-I know mine sucks. There's this big crummy looking hotel ruining the look of Contemporary from where I'm standing...

SOLISIMO

I hope you rich people enjoy your view-I know mine sucks. There's this big crummy looking hotel ruining the look of Contemporary from where I'm standing...

:rolleyes: I hardly post but your post bothered me, so bc me and my wife are successful it gives you the right to say this:shrug: Thats like me saying something like get rid of the value resorts bc its an eye sore. Try working harder or maybee you shouldve made better choices with your career:cool:

Great review BTW:D

Victor

:rolleyes: I hardly post but your post bothered me, so bc me and my wife are successful it gives you the right to say this:shrug: Thats like me saying something like get rid of the value resorts bc its an eye sore. Try working harder or maybee you shouldve made better choices with your career:cool:

Lighten up. I'm pretty sure EpcotServo was joking around. You act like the poster was specifically targeting you and your wife. No being successful doesn't give anyone the right to say something about you, but I guess it gives you the right to be a pompous -- eh, I'll stop there.

EpcotServo

Hmmm. Enjoyed the glasses at the end there.
:cool: :lol:

First of all, sorry to get you "Bothered". I'm a kidder, I kid. Second of all, I'm all for Platinum Toilets, Gold Plated Yachts, and 100 Grand Bars. In fact, I was celebrating their enjoyment of a great view while the lowly peasants deal with the beauty of having the Watergate plopped down next to the iconic contemporary.

And no, what gives me the right to say this is my insatiable riffing spirit.
:lookaroun :lol:

Random Quote I heard the other day you reminded me of~

"Our business in this world is not to succeed, but to continue to fail in good spirits."
-
Robert Louis Stevenson

MousDad

I'm trying really hard not to. I'm always bothered when people comment on other poster's spelling. But this ... is ... just ... too ... easy ....

Easy MousDad. Control yourself.

But the jokes, the flamalicious slams, and hysterical comedy of that post are coming to my mind faster than I can --- somebody please help me!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom