Trip Report First Trip to WDW in Two Freaking Years!

Hello Friends.

It's been a while.... a very long while!

My last trip and trip report to WDW was back in March/April 2019. We had plans on going on a cruise in 2020 and 2 trips to WDW that year, but then, we all know what happened, don't we? Considering that we often to go WDW twice or three times a year, not being there for two full years has not been easy.

But that is all about to change. We will be flying off to the Most Magical Place on Earth tomorrow and will be there till the following Saturday. We will be staying at the DVC villa at Jambo House, AKL, with a savanna view room. We have all our park reservations done.

This will be the first time we're there after Galaxy's Edge opened, so we are looking forward to getting a reservation on the most-sought-after ride. Fingers crossed that our fingers are fast enough to get it when it opens.

Donald, as always, is eager to go, but all of us, including him, are out of practice. He's more concerned that we have enough wipes to bring with us on the trip, and he keeps checking to make sure we bring his fast masks.

IMG_4029.JPG

As usual, I'll try to report live from there, and hopefully do more detailed stuff when we get back to our resort. I still have plenty of stuff to pack, and have to make sure I'm not forgetting anything.

Zz.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
And thank you for following along. It was fun sharing my adventures with all of you. I just wish I could do more like the good old days.

I'm swamped with work, so haven't had time to go through all of my videos and pictures yet. Hopefully, I can get to them sooner rather than later, and I'll post a few more stuff from the trip.

Zz.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

Today marks the end of our 10-day self-quarantine after our trip. Has it already been 10 days since we got back? I'm fine, and everyone in our traveling party is also healthy and showing no symptoms. It helped that all of us who went had at least the first shot of the vaccine, with a couple of us already having both shots.

I still have lots of photos and maybe one or two more videos to edit and upload. So there's still plenty to come. But in the meantime, this turns out to be one of my most favorite shot of the F&G festival, even with part of the eyesore in the scene.
DSCN7016.JPG

Zz.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
I try to wear event-appropriate mask. Yes, it has become a "fashion accessory". :)

I had several different masks on this trip. I told you already when Chip and Dale saw that I was wearing a C&D masks when I saw them at DHS. This was the appropriate mask to wear to MK, and I took this selfie just after I got out of Haunted Mansion. Very appropriate, don't you think? :)

IMG_4383.JPG

Zz.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Remember when I posted on our last full day of our second ride on Rise of the Resistance where we were the only two on this particular run of the attraction?

Well, here's the video of that ride.

If you look closely, you'll notice that there was no one on the second vehicle that went with us, and we were the only two on our own vehicle. It felt strange, as if this was a "private showing" of the show just for us! For a brief, short moment, we felt special! :):joyfull:

I still haven't quite figured out how and why this happened, because the queue was full and there were lots of people with us to start with. What happened to them? Did they all got caught by the First Order?

Zz.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom