First Piece of the Wand for sale on Ebay

sillykid

$91.00, that's so sad. There are probably broom sweepers that are bummed they didn't pick up vs. sweep all the ones they have swept up over the years. I mean by the time they pulled down the wand, half of the reflectors were gone. Who would have thought that was like dollar bills sitting on the ground.

SURPLUSKINGDOM

Wand Photo

go to google and type epcot wand, hundreds of photo's come up that is where we got photo, if merf is so upset why didn't he email me and say it was his photo. I have put photo's on here and they are all over 20,000 leagues website god im sorry, i didnt know i commited murder and i didnt set the price for the bid so why is evry one condeming me for listing what people asked us to get !!!

jmvd20

go to google and type epcot wand, hundreds of photo's come up that is where we got photo, if merf is so upset why didn't he email me and say it was his photo. I have put photo's on here and they are all over 20,000 leagues website god im sorry, i didnt know i commited murder and i didnt set the price for the bid so why is evry one condeming me for listing what people asked us to get !!!

I don't know about everyone else here but I am jealous you had one of those to put up for sale on Ebay. I knew people would buy them for high prices, had I had one I would have done the same thing.

JML42691

I'm not so sure yet that Merf is mad at you (yet). It is just that his photos of just about anything Disney were splashing up all over the web, with one site as the main offender.

yensidtlaw1969

$91 bucks? I understand the appeal, myself owning a few pieces of Disney attractions (Alien Encounter Seat and Shoulder Harness, the entire "Piece of Disney History" pin set - both Series- , 20K Seaweed, etc), but I think there's a point where you have to say enough is too much and I can't spend $100 on something of this significance. Makes me happy I bought the Spaceship Earth Piece of Disney history pin when I did -- I've already got a piece of the Wand :D .

Yensid " Now I just need something from the Haunted Mansion . . . " tlaw1969

CrashNet

I wouldn't worry about it. The issue has gotten out of hand.

MeTa

Aha! I thought that looked like one of Merf's.

Could it be that they took similar photos? On the off chance they were there on similar dates with the thousands of people that visit each day? Or what he said ^. I wrote my reply before reading his.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
merf is out of town this week. im sure you will hear from him. BTW, no one (well, the majority) isn't condeming you for listing sequins, we are laughing at the people that are actually paying $100 for them. :lol: they must have waaaay too much money

how big are the anyway. each individual one?

SpenceMan01

merf is out of town this week. im sure you will hear from him. BTW, no one (well, the majority) isn't condeming you for listing sequins, we are laughing at the people that are actually paying $100 for them. :lol: they must have waaaay too much money

how big are the anyway. each individual one?

I'm not condemning for selling the things. I am condemning the unauthorized use of the picture. If someone is willing to pay big bucks for some reflectors, they have every right to.... but I also have the right to laugh at them. :ROFLOL:

MiduraMagic4

Ill trade you a certificate showing that I performed at Philhar Magic and a golden fastpass for your key. If thats not enough Ill beat up my friend, steal his TSI Paintbrush and throw that in too.

cb3k

Ill trade you a certificate showing that I performed at Philhar Magic and a golden fastpass for your key. If thats not enough Ill beat up my friend, steal his TSI Paintbrush and throw that in too.
Deal...Except, for some reason my PayPal account is no longer accepting paintbrushes with crusted white paint on them...Oh well, you still have yourself a trade.

mousermerf

Account Suspended

Take my photo off of your auction.

You may not use my photo. For your information, you should never use any photos to sell an item unless you have permission to do so. It is illegal to do so.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. I've already contected eBay and am pressing them to take action.

I want my photo off your auction.

cb3k

You may not use my photo. For your information, you should never use any photos to sell an item unless you have permission to do so. It is illegal to do so.

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse. I've already contected eBay and am pressing them to take action.

*Crickets Chirping*

WDWFigment

Good luck with contacting eBay. They are so under-staffed and have blatant disregard for this type of thing.

Thessair

Good luck with contacting eBay. They are so under-staffed and have blatant disregard for this type of thing.

Odd. I didn't have any problem with them responding (and by that I mean dealing with) any of the two similar issues I've had in the past.

CrashNet

For crying out loud its a PHOTO! Hundreds of people could take that exact same shot. What is so special about it?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom