First night of Mickey's NSS Halloween Party--have you experienced it?

shari71

Have no fear. You won't be the only ones in costume. Although not every adult dresses up, there are quite a few who do. Still trying to figure out what I want to do, but the hubby is going as a Jedi.

MissM

Everyone is encouraged to dress up! It's not just for kids. :) As I understand it, the closer you get to Halloween, the more adults to who dress up (on Halloween night itself last year 90% of people were in costume) but go and have fun. You'll enjoy being dressed up while trick-or-treating in the Magic Kingdom. Trust me, it's a great time!
-m

The MNSSH party is so much fun! I loved the parade. It has to be one of my favorites, but I am also a Halloween FREAK. My kids loved a little show with some aliens that were singing (not regular Disney characters). Not sure what it was called, we just happened to run up on it. Even got to take pictures with the aliens after the show (Buzz and Stich were there too). The kids also took part in a hoola hoop contest and trick or treated at all the candy stops. There are Halloween storytelling locations through out the park and on the river boat ride as well. We had a family photo made in Tomorrow Land (with a cute Halloween backdrop)and they mailed it to us. It was totally free. The picture was waiting in our mail box when we got home.
The kids did get hot in their costumes and took them off way before the night ended. Next time we will wear something cooler. I hope you love it as much as we did!

MissM

Just a reminder: The free picture was discontinued. You no longer get a free photo print as of this year's parties.

fotogenieguy

Well my girls and I are extremely excited as well. It appears by all the postings that the first night is going to be packed, as we will be there to celebrate also. Can't wait to get there, just a few more days....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom