"First family" for Soarin'

Vern and I were at the front of the crowd for rope drop at Epcot opening yesterday, and a cast member from Soarin' (Robin :sohappy:) came and asked us if we were going to Soarin'. When we said yes, she invited us to be the first family for the day. We got to be the audience for the first show of the day, and saw the show all by ourselves! We had front row center seats. Being the only two in the theatre was beyond awesome, and was a fantastic way to celebrate our 21st anniversary.

disney4life2008

Vern and I were at the front of the crowd for rope drop at Epcot opening yesterday, and a cast member from Soarin' (Robin :sohappy:) came and asked us if we were going to Soarin'. When we said yes, she invited us to be the first family for the day. We got to be the audience for the first show of the day, and saw the show all by ourselves! We had front row center seats. Being the only two in the theatre was beyond awesome, and was a fantastic way to celebrate our 21st anniversary.

Exciting congratulations!!!!

EPCOT Explorer

Wooohoo! How nice! It must have been amazing experience!:D

glendroid

its truly an awesome experience.

i got this when i was in disney land. it was our dream team surprise!

they told us to show up at the grand californians special entrance to DCA at 8 am the next morning (which was an hour before opening) and to tell the Cm standing there "sneak Peak"

so my family got to do the exact same and ride by ourselves.

except we got a tour of DCA beforeit opened. it was awesome being the only people in a park!

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member

Wow! You guys reek of awesomeness. Proof that getting up early does pay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom