Fireworks returning to WDW

When do you believe fireworks will return to WDW?

• Before the end of June

• Sometime between July 1st - 3rd

• July 4th

• Sometime in August

• Sometime in September

• October 1st

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
Considering the amount of testing of fireworks at WDW that has taken place in the past few weeks, the rumors are rampant about the possible return of fireworks to WDW earlier than many expected. After over a year without Disney fireworks because of the pandemic, we're all eager for their return and I'm curious when most think it will actually happen.

ilovetotravel1977

No need for discussion, as it was created as a poll. A link to that other thread would be helpful, stating that you don't think this thread is needed is not.

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
The title of the thread has no indication that you’re asking a question. I presumed you had new information.
It seems you are an active member on the forum, so I would think you would know that threads designed as polls have an icon that designates them that way and can clearly be seen before you click on it.

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
Thank you for the helpful link. Please note that the thread you shared specifically relates to the possibility of fireworks returning next month, while this one includes a poll which provides members an opportunity to share other possible dates when they believe fireworks will return.

Parker in NYC

It seems you are an active member on the forum, so I would think you would know that threads designed as polls have an icon that designates them that way and can clearly be seen before you click on it.
I saw the title and didn’t check for a poll icon. Polls are normally found in the general WDW board. Or, they at least offer new information alongside a poll.

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
I saw the title and didn’t check for a poll icon. Polls are normally found in the general WDW board. Or, they at least offer new information alongside a poll.
If you check, the poll is in fact in the general forum. Once we get past the forum policing posts, who knows, someone might post new information too.

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
That seems to be by far the biggest consensus so far, yes. But it isn’t an option on your poll. Was there a rears on you left it out or was it an oversight? I don’t honk you can change it now anyway.
My apologies on that I didn't consider that prior to posting the poll. It seems like so far, with the available choices, that most think we're looking at a return of fireworks in the first few days of July, prior to Independence Day.

nickys

Premium Member
My apologies on that I didn't consider that prior to posting the poll. It seems like so far, with the available choices, that most think we're looking at a return of fireworks in the first few days of July, prior to Independence Day.
Not sure if you’re meaning most posters, most bloggers or what.

Have you been following the main thread on this? Our insiders have been saying for a while that Disney want to avoid a huge event on July 4th. And although they haven’t categorically ruled out the beginning of the month, it would seem to be counter intuitive to start them before July 4th.

If MK and Epcot do start the same night, then between July 5th and 15th seems likely, since Food and Wine starts on July 15th. That’s my guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom