Fireworks returning to WDW

When do you believe fireworks will return to WDW?

• Before the end of June

• Sometime between July 1st - 3rd

• July 4th

• Sometime in August

• Sometime in September

• October 1st

Results are only viewable after voting.

JIMINYCR

I'm speculating they will be returning before the 4th. Disneys in need of adding guest experiences as less covid issues are happening and more parks are starting to relax covid restrictions. The fireworks are probably one of the most desired thing guests want back that they miss as what would add a thrill to their trip without emptying their wallets.

TK294

And the folks living nearby haven't been losing sleep over the fireworks, either... ;)
We checked in Thursday night at the Riviera Resort. Due to the heavy rain, we initially thought it was thunderstorms 😄.
It will be nice for the fireworks to return, although I always thought it was a bit much to need a Fastpass to sit on a patch of grass to watch them.

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
Not only do we not need another thread about fireworks. But even more so, we don't need people who keep asking about it several times a day trying to pump our insiders for more info then they've already said they would be uncomfortable in giving to protect their sources.

Does that remind you of anyone?
This gives me a good idea to create another fireworks thread that tricks only insiders to vote on a poll that will pump them for the date, time and show that will mark the return of fireworks, and heck maybe even how to get a Fast Pass for the show!

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
We even more so do not need people that have made rude comments toward others, assuming things and judging when you no nothing about that person and calling them out on public threads instead of being nice and respectful about it and send a PM with their concerns. Especially when that person has neither done nor said anything wrong directly toward the other person. That person can also use the ignore button if they do not wish to view others posts that they find annoying or “digging for information”.

Have a great evening.
That's have a MAGICAL evening in these parts!

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
I had hoped that you would pop into the "Favorite Restroom" thread as I always appreciate your comments and the subject matter was wide open for sarcasm. And yeah, Disney will restart fireworks whenever they feel like doing so makes sense. Also, with Disney having been in cost-cutting mode, fireworks could be delayed due to cost or even for staffing shortages. However, I have no insight and, thankfully, have not been losing sleep about the lack of fireworks.
And I am glad we have the freedom to start a thread with a poll to share our feelings, whenever we feel like it too.

DisneyDefenders

Original Poster
And the folks living nearby haven't been losing sleep over the fireworks, either... ;)
Poor Cinderella must be dreading the possibility that if the poll results are correct, the return of fireworks is eminent and it will be impossible to get sleep in her castle nearby where they are fired off from. Maybe she can get some tips from Aurora?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom