Fire near Disney Quest

diz4life

Original Poster
I just saw it posted on Deb's website. The pic that is posted looks pretty serious. I'm trying to find more information!

DisneyMissy

I just saw the pic on Allears also. I came here to see if there was more info available. Does look bad from all the smoke that is shown in the picture.

diz4life

Original Poster
I dunno. If it really is Disney Quest, I wonder if they will take this opportunity to do something different with the location. I know there are many DQ lovers but, I for one, wouldn't mind seeing something else there that I'd enjoy more. :shrug:

Krozar

I can see the smoke from where I am at. I sure hope this doesn't spread to AMC. Transformers and HP are next month!! Save the virgin store too, I get my manga there.

lilclerk

Well jeez, if they wanted to get rid of DQ, they could have just closed it.

Seriously though, I hope everyone's alright, that picture's pretty scary.

diz4life

Original Poster
Maybe it is just some cars....I just posted what I saw on Deb's site. I do hope no matter what, that everyone is ok!

Rammstein

Maybe it is just some cars....I just posted what I saw on Deb's site. I do hope no matter what, that everyone is ok!

It's impossible to tell from that angle. I don't remember how far it is to Disney Quest to Fulton's Crab House which can be seen there. If it is a distance, then I would say that it is possible that it is Disney Quest. However, it's also possible that one car caught fire and spread creating a large fire.

dcibrando

This is from another message board and a post from someone else:

They were using one of those machines that eats up the parking lot and repaves it and it causes ALOT of smoke. This morning one of the machines blew up. There is no fire at DQ or any of the shops, the only thing affected was the parking lot.

hrcollectibles

Well jeez, if they wanted to get rid of DQ, they could have just closed it.

Seriously though, I hope everyone's alright, that picture's pretty scary.

Get CSI there stat they can solve this in an hour or maybe 2 if it is their season finally.. Just kidding... Seriously I hope everyone is ok...

diz4life

Original Poster
Sorry....I just posted what I read on a VERY reliable site. Give me a break. I'm glad that it wasn't as bad as was originally posted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom