Fire near Disney Quest

Rammstein

Is there any proof that it's a road paver or machine? I'm not saying itsn't and i'm not saying that Disney Quest is on fire or anything, but that smoke looks huge and yet, it's quite a distance from Fulton's to DQ.

EDIT: Apologies for the typo. Made me look like an idiot for 20 minutes or however long.

Krozar

Is there any proof that it's a road paver or machine? I'm not saying itsn't and i'm not saying that Disney Quest is on fire or anything, but that smoke looks huge and yet, it's quite a distance from Fulton's to DQ.

EDIT: Apologies for the typo. Made me look like an idiot for 20 minutes or however long.

Even small fires can produce a lot of smoke. Especially when tar is involved.

PhotoDave219

Sorry....I just posted what I read on a VERY reliable site. Give me a break. I'm glad that it wasn't as bad as was originally posted.

I'm sorry but its attitudes like this that end up giving my profession an even worse name than it is.....

I'm not going to go off on a media rant but there's a certain responsibility that bloggers don't seem to get or have, that the Main Stream Media has to always maintain.

And with that i'll tell you what i tell college students that ask me for advice - Be correct. Be accurate. Be truthful. And don't just spew other people's B.S.

Fantasia freak

i was working at DTD tonight, and it was a machine used to work on the parking lot that was on fire. I know because i was there, talked with security, and everyone else who was there. DQ was not on fire.

brkgnews

I'm sorry but its attitudes like this that end up giving my profession an even worse name than it is.....

I'm not going to go off on a media rant but there's a certain responsibility that bloggers don't seem to get or have, that the Main Stream Media has to always maintain.

And with that i'll tell you what i tell college students that ask me for advice - Be correct. Be accurate. Be truthful. And don't just spew other people's B.S.
Amen.

Or if you're gonna report their BS, at least cite it appropriately, as "a single, unconfirmed report from an internet fan site" so folks can decide whether or not they want to give it any credence or not.

lilmizpixie3

I was actually at downtown disney the day this happened. The 4th I believe, and they were repaving the parking lot of La Noube (spell?) and one of the paving trucks caught on fire. It was way away from any of the buildings, but the smoke was intense. I dont think anyone was hurt because it was probably just the driver who was on board and it looked as if everyone was safe. Downtown Disney had quite the smell that day!

IcicleM

Yeah, the picture may look fake to you guys but uhhh... I'm pretty sure it really did happen... @_@ So I dunno why you're denying it

EPCOT_Man

It happened. Check out the thread posted on the first page. It was a machine that was paving the asphalt and exploded. It was not photoshopped. DQ is not on fire.

dandaman

carp.bmp

:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom