Finding Nemo

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Does anyone know anything or where I can find info about the new Disney/Pixar movie Finding Nemo? Maybe I sound like a dork to all of you because you know everything there is to know about this movie!? But I dont so dont make fun of me please:)

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Ok... Now I do feel like a dork because I just had a bright idea... SEARCH THE WEB! I found some stuff like the cast list and synopsis. but does anyone know anything else

kaos

just wondering.. I killed it from my favorites list a while ago...

I mean, I give my money to Steve... LOL

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Originally posted by Mr. Toad
Wow, have I been away for a long time.

I can't wait for this movie to come out. I love Pixar's work and this sounds like it is going to be good to me. If you haven't seen it already check out this link:

Coming Soon! - Finding Nemo

Enjoy!

That was awesome! the stuff I found was just words... and that site markymark suggested(thanks anyways:animwink: ) Isnt erik per sullivan the youngest brother dewey on malcom in the middle? and I love stephen root from News Radio! that Jacques character looks a lot like something Ive seen before:confused: . It almost looks like a mix between one of jar jar binks's relatives underwater with that hermit crab from the incredible mister limpet. Hah! I love that movie. what did he always call limpet? Its on the tip of my tongue! Dont hate me because I went to disneycorner... I found the specific page through a search engine. Besides... I heard if we stop living our lives freely... then the terrorists win.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom