Finally Something - upcoming press conferences

huntzilla

Original Poster
I've been clamoring for months now about some information on upcoming attractions. I come on to WDWmagic today and see January Press confrences. On Friday January 26 we'll finally get some info on upcoming stuff. So know the waiting game begins. Any ideas on what they could announace? I figure Midway Mania for sure but what else? Rehabs at MK, updated JII or announacement of Epcot's 25th, another E ticket ride or MGM or rehab or the Backlot tour or GMR, or something else for AK? Please share your thoughts and opinions.

*cough*BK*cough*......yeah yeah I know

JaclynR

What about the redo of El Rio Del Tiempo? I would love to hear of a JII overhaul even though I enjoyed the ride more on our last trip.

huntzilla

Original Poster
Wow threads are getting deleted with the mentioning of BK, That dosen't seem fair. It's not like it's a made up rumor, and besides Disney idea's never really do die so you never know. But back on topic, any other thoughts from anyone?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I've never seen a thread disappear simply because of subject matter (on topic within forum rules subject matter - that is. :lol:)

It's generally because of someone's attitude that causes a thread to be history and or locked.

huntzilla

Original Poster
Beaslty Kingdomme (btw why do people spell it that way?). It was the land the was supposed to be where Camp Minnie-Mickey in Animal Kingdom is now.

pheneix

I heard that they were announcing something called "Dark Kingdom." I can't name my source, but I think some guy might have posted it on a message board somewhere... :animwink:

juan

burger king land --- new land in MK back by toontown with King themed rides

j/k
Beastly Kingdom -- supposed to be built where Camp minnie Mickey and was to include a dragon rollercoaster

hrcollectibles

burger king land --- new land in MK back by toontown with King themed rides

j/k
Beastly Kingdom -- supposed to be built where Camp minnie Mickey and was to include a dragon rollercoaster

I can picture disney characters with the Burger king mask on...lol

juan

he would be a great addition to one on the blank scenes on the Haunted Mansion

Imagine a AA of him coming out of the darkness with a burger on a plate --- that would scare the #@$% out of me!

Epcot82Guy

he would be a great addition to one on the blank scenes on the Haunted Mansion

Imagine a AA of him coming out of the darkness with a burger on a plate --- that would scare the #@$% out of me!

Thanks, Juan! Now I'm gonna have nightmares all night thinking about that. jeez....

CoffeeJedi

I heard that they were announcing something called "Dark Kingdom." I can't name my source, but I think some guy might have posted it on a message board somewhere... :animwink:
That sounds so familiar...... IT MUST BE TRUE! Two unsubstantiated, unconfirmed reports can't be wrong!
Alert the internets!

Plutoboy

While I would love to hear something announced as well I'm not going to get my hopes up for anything more than what we probably already know.

What I think will be announced is:
Midway Mania
Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise or Space Mountain Refurb
Something in regard to Epcot's 25th.
Pirates and Princess Parties
Contemporary DVC

Just my opinion on those but then again they may announce something that will blow our minds......time will tell.:)

juan

pirates and princess parties have been confirmed

I was at the MK 11/4 and saw fliers in the boxes with the maps
I didn't pick up one--but they were definitely there -- I don't know if they have been removed since

DKampy

I would think the 3 cabss refurb of the Mexican boat ride...while disney has said there will be a refurb...they have not yet given any offical indication that anything new was being done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom