Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

DoleWhipDrea

Walt Disney Imagineering is in the business of visual communication. Their graphics should be able to accurately speak for themselves.

“Should” is the key term here. But that picture is just an overhead shot of EPCOT with different highlighter colors (where someone was clearly more concerned about symmetry rather than clarity.) It doesn’t change the fact that WDI has already officially stated in promotional material that Imagination is a part of World Celebration.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I think it was more about people using the laugh emoji to be passive aggressive about posts they disagree with.
Huh. I mean, I personally don't do that. I just become an a**hole. But I feel like that shouldn't be rule... I'd prefer someone to just laugh emote at something they disagree with rather than explain their wrong opinion. :)

UNCgolf

Huh. I mean, I personally don't do that. I just become an a**hole. But I feel like that shouldn't be rule... I'd prefer someone to just laugh emote at something they disagree with rather than explain their wrong opinion. :)

@wdwmagic posted it as a new rule at some point. I don't really know where; I've just seen other people quote the post.

Homemade Imagineering

I'm still extremely curious as to what Figment's role will be over at the Play pavilion. Again, and I know I've mentioned this many times already, but I can still remember an insider saying something on Twitter, hinting towards Figment's inclusion within Play after the One Day at Disney short dropped. I still have many, many questions, like which elements he will be included in, will Goelz come back to do any VoiceOver work, will he be represented in his redesigned form or rather his traditional 1982 look, etc... If he does indeed have a significant role in Play, I'd think it would be safe to assume that he'll remain with the park for a good while longer.

rreading

With the EPCOT overhaul announcement that we got over 2 years ago, I’ve always wondered when Figment will finally get his time to shine once again, with maybe a new original attraction or a upgrade to the original’s concept. Do y’all think Figment will get to return with his faithful companion, Dreamfinder? Or do you think some “emotional” characters may be making a new home out of the pavilion? Let’s talk about it!
Here you go. More discussion than you could ever ask for. Probably.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom