Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

smile

played by a celebrity

25.png

Bocabear

I understand there will be loss, but unfortunately the track record has shown that it doesn't always end with a gain afterwards...What they did to Imagination could not be considered Progress really...I don't think the living seas revamp was positive progress either....Wonders Of Life has definitely not shown any progress from what it was in it's heyday...
So, I worry about what is to come for Imagination...

Bismuth

Oh god, losing the pyramids would be absolutely devastating. Imo, the spirit of the og imagination still lives on in the pyramids and leap frog fountains, no matter the quality of the ride. But, to be honest if they’re gonna put a knife to the neck of either Figment and Dreamfinder or the pyramids, and I gotta choose, I’ll take Figment and Dreamfinder and leave the pyramids behind

Last edited:

Haymarket2008

@HmmmmmMMMmm

So you’re inferring that the existing pavilion will be demolished. As long as they build something similar in it’s place, I can live with it.

Will the new Dreamfinder be a voice for an animatronic or #SCREENZ with a celebrity dressed as him? Ugh

HmmmmmMMMmm

I totally understand the worry.
The deep fried man in my avatar did a lot to destroy the soul of Epcot before the Bald Meanie came in and tried to put a stake through it's heart.
I am still sad, and probably always will be, at what happened to the original Epcot Center. The joy of experiencing it is something I hold near to me.
But Journey is going to be a rare case of trying to fix was they know they ruined.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom