Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Mickeynerd17

What is truly amazing is that the technology used for the rides in 1983 honestly seems to surpass the current iteration of the ride.
It is simpler, much simpler. That's exactly why they axed 40% of the original track layout. They wanted a simpler system that wouldn't break down as much instead of actually fixing the issues. Now, they also didn't have the money to fix said issues at the time, but still.

TwilightZone

Life just isn't fair sometimes
1648022139273.png

source

WorldExplorer

Life just isn't fair sometimes
View attachment 628339
source

That sounds adorable. Since (I think?) we know the budget was low, we'd probably still all be sitting around wishing they'd bring back the old one. "Journey into Imagination but with the budget of Journey into Your Imagination" would be an interesting thing to see.

Also, WOAH. That religion pavilion sounds extremely Epcot-y and hard to shove IP into. I can only imagine what would have ended up happening to it if it was built. Actually, yes I can; bulldozer.

Cmdr_Crimson

I’m not exactly the most keen on that idea.. unless it’s executed in a way that’s unique/different than most Disney Junior shows these days. I tend to find them too pandering these days. I’d prefer something along the lines of The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh personally in regards to the writing & creative storytelling.
Funny thing about that is it was the plot of the 83 series that was cancelled..All they would do is just Animate it instead...
FOkVvQ0X0AYixOw.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom