Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Gillyanne

Yeah I know he's all over the AP merch but even for F&G in the past, it's been more than 5 things including non AP stuff (shirts, mugs, water bottles, garden statues, ornaments etc) but can understand them phasing him out for F&G and into arts, he definitely fits there more, and Spike and Orange Bird fit F&G better. Thankfully I am an AP so I should be able to get a shirt, keychain & mug when I get back down there (I anticipate the pin will be out by the time I get there, if it isn't already). At least my wallet will thank me this festival and I can save it for F&W (or IFOTA next year)

Cmdr_Crimson

Off the top of my head, the first Figment AA's mouth doesn't move at all and the second ones mouth wasn't moving too well. At the end, I think the far left "computer" doesn't get to it's correct position prior to the explosion.

They did at least align the projectors since I was last there in the fall. One of the queue projectors actually looked brand new but it could've just been a bulb replacement.
All you had mentioned is exactly what I saw at the end of January...Except the sight lab eyechart looked horribly blurry..

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

I'm surprised they haven't moved the DVC lounge to the Land's VIP lounge...if it were to "mysterously" happen to move for reasons. It would give us our first indication something was happening...

Either that, or just continue to leave the second floor of Imageworks a lounge. Lol. But in all seriousness, the elevator in the Land Pavilion Is getting updated, so maybe they are making itmore modern for future guests to visit the top floor (?)

I doubt they’re connected, but it would be cool if they were

trainplane3

I'm surprised they haven't moved the DVC lounge to the Land's VIP lounge...if it were to "mysterously" happen to move for reasons. It would give us our first indication something was happening...
It's not like it'd be hard to make a new DVC lounge either. Get some furniture with USB ports, some computers for people to do stuff on, a TV for kids, and two Coke Freestyle machines. Done.

Hardest part would (probably) be changing up access and area limits for the public.

I'd welcome it for sure. It's not like the Imagination lounge is open late enough to enjoy a night view of the park. Heck, the day view is not too great right now due to construction.

trainplane3

Hot take incoming:
I'd be fine with the demolition of the entire building idea....as long as they keep the current pyramid shape somewhere and the replacement was worth the new building.
Now time to hide in a corner somewhere :cautious:
Here's the thing, we'll get a box with a pyramid on top and that's it.

Compare M:S to Horizons. While Horizons may not be impressive to everyone, it was a unique building that could be viewed from any angle and you'd still know what it was. M:S is literally a warehouse with a pretty front stuck on it, that can be seen past while on the monorail. Then there's the Guardians box, Tron box, the spires of SWGE (minor), and back of Pandora (slightly more minor) from just the past few years. I really don't have faith that modern day WDI would get the budget to properly design something that would be viewed from the front (from FW) and the back (WS).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom