Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

EagleScout610

Causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Just checked the MDE and yep..Figment isn't listed...
View attachment 785889
Man they put his government name up and everything
Screenshot 2024-05-16 132118.png

JohnD

Soooo, anyone know why Figment was removed from the character m&g roster list in the MDE app according to Blog Mickey? πŸ€”
I don't know why but I can speculate.
1. Imagination with Figment isn't exactly a popular ride so not many people utilizing the M&G
2. To redesign the character. Currently, he's Figzilla.
3. Communicore Hall is about to open. Maybe they're getting ready to relocate the Figment M&G there "for a limited time."

Rodj

I don't know why but I can speculate.
1. Imagination with Figment isn't exactly a popular ride so not many people utilizing the M&G
2. To redesign the character. Currently, he's Figzilla.
3. Communicore Hall is about to open. Maybe they're getting ready to relocate the Figment M&G there "for a limited time."
The wait times seem to vary greatly depending on what is happening that day. If there is a bigger event going on that day, there is either no one in line or small lines, but on most days, the wait is still around 15 minutes.

JohnD

I hate saying it, but outside of diehard fans... nobody is taking time out of their day for a Figment M&G. Not saying the character isn't popular, it obviously is, but people would rather "budget" their time wisely at the parks.
That's related to the fact he's in an unpopular (as currently configured) ride.

Inspired Figment

Soooo, anyone know why Figment was removed from the character m&g roster list in the MDE app according to Blog Mickey? πŸ€”
Man, I β€˜really’ hope the reason why is possibly a β€˜Dreamfinder and Figment’ meet n greet coming to replace it. πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Gusey

Any chance that Imagination permit could be related to the Joy meet and greet, re-theming it to another character? Was a similar one filed for when Vanellope was replaced by Figment?

Mickeynerd17

Any chance that Imagination permit could be related to the Joy meet and greet, re-theming it to another character? Was a similar one filed for when Vanellope was replaced by Figment?
Maybe, but it's most likely just for maintenance instead of new construction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom