Figment Refurb?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
No...let's not do that.

Forward is the only way to go, even if it seemingly takes forever.

Sometimes going back is good for the better too. Such as Tropical Serenade returning, or HISTA to Captain EO.

I believe that Disney should bring the classic back with a few updated scenes, it would be a really great ride! With the technology we have today it can be twice as good as it was back then.

-WondersOfLife

The last original pavilion. :king:

Lee

Adventurer
Sometimes going back is good for the better too. Such as Tropical Serenade returning, or HISTA to Captain EO.

I believe that Disney should bring the classic back with a few updated scenes, it would be a really great ride! With the technology we have today it can be twice as good as it was back then.
Well, Tropical Serenade that is coming is not entirely the original, and wouldn't be coming back were it not for the fire. Personally, I would have preferred an all new tiki bird show to replace UNM.

As for EO....eh...it's ok for a limited time, and from what I understand it's numbers aren't too much better than HISTA's. Believe me, it's not there because it is a better film, or because they are trying to do the retro thing. It's all about cashing in on the Jackson money machine.
The pavillion needs an all new film in there.

Imagination needs to be gutted and completely reimagined. Start from scratch, use today's tech with a new story...and and updated Figment and Dreamfinder if it will keep the rabid fanboys happy.:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom