Figment News!

GoofyFan1

This was from Christmas 2004.
showphoto.php

Raven66

We love Figment and his ride. :p I never saw the old one so thankfully I have nothing to compare it too. We saw Figment last year and my DD got her pic taken with him. There was a line, but we really just kind of stumbled upon him.

PS...We like Stitch's Great Escape, too. :lookaroun

Why does everyone have such a problem with a 6 feet tall Figment? I assume the protests are loud and clear that they took a 6" mouse from Cinderella and made it 5' tall? Let's be glad that they brought the character back and are trying to promote Figment!

cmatt

im actually being rather genuine about asking who figment is - never heard of it before untill epcot last year and i looked at it and thought *NAHHHHH....*

figmntal95

Well not too exciting, but Disney is getting ready to install a new wall mounted Aluminum sign identifying the location of the Figment meet and Greet.

Figment! Sorry I am obssesed with figment and let me say that every figment plush you talk about in this thread, i have. but anyway, Yay For Figment! Dreamfinder should be brought back as well.

LuLaSue

I was very excited to find him there in January...I ran across from The Seas...not that I need bothered, since no one else seemed interested :( But I was SO HAPPY! :sohappy:
000hzp7z

Okay let me start by saying, Great Pic! :D I too would run across the World for a pic w/ Figment. But, his head is just a bit strange looking! :lookaroun I don't know his eyes are creepy to me.:eek:

mitchk

Nice picture. I tried to get a picture with Figment last year, even though he towers over me (I'm about 5' 7) , but none had a camera. :cry: BTW, Who's the tallest now, Figment or Goofy? :eek:

Xadllas

You guys are all mad going on about figment all the time, he sucks & always has done. so does the ride my kids hate it. I cant be alone here, I think they should cut there losses, close the ride & kill figment off
The Original did not suck. And Figment has respect from me and many members and has a big enough fan base that it changed Disney history, so plz watch what you say.

DaisyDuck

I like Figment - did not know the previous "version." Glad to hear they are putting up signage to tell you he is there - so many people totally miss him. We always have lots of "play" time when we stop by to visit him!

2006Figment02.jpg

I like Figment - did not know the previous "version." Glad to hear they are putting up signage to tell you he is there - so many people totally miss him. We always have lots of "play" time when we stop by to visit him!

2006Figment02.jpg

That is a great picture!

Well it is good news that this loveable guy is finally getting more press coverage.

FigmentJedi

Figment's scale isn't too bad compared to others. Look at Timon or the mice from Cinderella. He's actually kinda close to the Fab Five scale anyway, despite technically being a little shorter than Goofy in actuality. That and I think size changing is one of Figment's tricks anyway, taking into account how in the current ride he's parrot sized at the begining and ending practically and a little over true Mickey size(like what, 2 1/2 or 3 feet?) about everywhere else.

DonaldDuck34

I love the ride but everyone is right they should go back to the old ride with dream finder. i can remember goin to the dancing foutains and sat down next to dreamfinder and figment and talked to figment it really made my day. BRING BACK DREAMFINDER!!!!!!!

Figments Friend

Figment RULES!!

I am glad to hear they are doing something to make it more clear to the Guests that Figment is availible to visit. All i hope is that the sign will be nice and fit in with the surroundings....not like some monsterous eyesore ( there are too many signs like this already..).

Now something i have been wondering...why is Figzilla always inside his little spot and not outside more? I know the weather can be a issue with the characters, but i have never seen him out and about, even in the general area of the pavillion. If it were not for the photos posted here in this thread, i would have never have though he ever went outside.

I think bringing him outside more would increase the traffic flow to greet him.

Another quesion maybe someone who is close friends for the Fig-ster: What class is usually assigned to him: Green, Blue, Yellow? I am just wondering....

Figment rules, and i am glad that he is at least still being represented in the Park...even if he has grown quite a bit in recent years...lol!

:D

Craig & Lisa

OK-

Could they possibly put Figment and Stitch together in a room and let them tear each other to shreds?
Both of those characters are annoying.

There. I said it. Been wanting to say it.
Hah ! In your face, Figment Lovers !

By the way, I like Barney.

:fork:
Boy! There are some people here with a few issues. Maybe they need some serious drug therapy. Well if they're not there I won't have to wait long to get on the ride.

WDWFigment

While Figzilla isn't my favorite, he's better than nothing. And CERTAINLY better than putting him on the arm of Dr. Nigel. That would just be insulting to the original. So for now, I must say, this is the best thing for the current incarnation of the ride. But if for some reason, his old friend came back in the next couple of years, now that'd be great...

diddy_mouse

You know, I think I might look for Figzilla on out next trip and get my picture with him. And like someone else mentioned....though he is Figzilla, it is better than no Figement at all :D

Here's to you Figzilla! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom