Fight at MGM

cb3k

This video is a trip...I can not believe that they were allowed to film that there. Does anyone know the story behind this video? What time it was filmed, why it was filmed, how they received permission..etc. Thanks to the OP for sharing this, its a great find.

Disney MDACK

Original Poster
I don't think they had the authority to shoot this video. I saw this a couple of years back and it was taken off the web, but now for some reason it pops up on youtube. Don't be surprised if it goes away again. I am sure Disney is not too happy about a video shot on their property with their characters fighting to the death :D .

Buried20KLeague

This video is a trip...I can not believe that they were allowed to film that there. Does anyone know the story behind this video? What time it was filmed, why it was filmed, how they received permission..etc. Thanks to the OP for sharing this, its a great find.

I'm sure it wasn't done with permission from anyone. There's no way.

Craig & Lisa

That is hysterical! It had to be done early in the morning, that would be the only way they could get away with it. Great editing, and sound.

TheDisneyMagic

LOL that was a funny video, how would they have got away with it if it wasn't authentic surely some form of security or park management would have stepped in.

head mouse

I don't think they had the authority to shoot this video. I saw this a couple of years back and it was taken off the web, but now for some reason it pops up on youtube. Don't be surprised if it goes away again. I am sure Disney is not too happy about a video shot on their property with their characters fighting to the death :D .

hopefully those CM involved were fired. This is the kind of things that give Disney a bad name. IMO this is no more acceptable then the video of the characters in the orgy. Bad show.

raven

Looks as though it was several years back when the Hunchback theatre was around because I saw it in the background.

goofntink

That movie was done a couple of years ago,was made before the park opening one day,and was filmed by some character CM"s. Disney managers were there watching.They made it for a Management meeting or something like that for the character performers.There were a couple different ones done also.

Piebald

That movie was done a couple of years ago,was made before the park opening one day,and was filmed by some character CM"s. Disney managers were there watching.They made it for a Management meeting or something like that for the character performers.There were a couple different ones done also.

Yes, I was just gonna say that they had permission to do it.

Chernabog

From time to time entertainment mangement does let things like this get made, at least they used to. Out at Disneyland entertainment used to have an oscar type party where the cast members showed various short films like this based on pop culture...like Lost with characters on tom sawyers island, or the old captian eo with pooh and eeyore. Some of them are just slowly making it to the interweb. Most of them are really well thought out and very very fun. But still very hard to find.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom