Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

SpectroMan93

I just can't see Maximus going anywhere in the float!?
After some cropping, editing, and brightening, I think you can see it better here:

Attachments

• Photo.jpg
    Photo.jpg
    442 KB · Views: 143

jjnshane

We keep talking about the floats but I also cant wait to see what the costumes look like!

Me too! I know I have a little Disney Daughter who is already asking me to make her a dancer costume for the new parade, even though we haven't seen them yet. I have heard that they are going to be amazing! And that I need to start saving for fabric now!

aladdin2007

When riding the monorail to MK, if you look closely out to the left where backstage and the water pageant is docked, you can see the new floats sitting out back in the distance, at least today you could.

The Little Mermaid float should be on property as well. I know someone who worked on both the Little Mermaid and the Tangled float. I spoke to him today and he said they were sent down, some finishing touches were done around New Years.

That is indeed Maximus. From the picture I have seen of it, taken from the other side, (shared by this friend, don't want to post to get him in trouble! Sorry!) it appears someone can sit on/in the saddle of Maximus as well.

The people who worked on them were even impressed, and they do a lot of projects for various companies! My friend thought they were incredible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom