Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

jjnshane

Pooh will never be in the MK day parade again

I won't really miss Pooh -- he is kind everwhere else on property (including Crystal Palace which can look out on the parade route, he really can't be in both places...)

My biggest question is if Alice and Hatter will be in the parade. I have a feeling the answer might be no, and that makes me rather sad. But I am sure we will still enjoy the parade regardless.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Ooh ok, makes sense. But this train float is confusing! I take it that's the "mystery float"?

Wait, TDL Fantasy On Parade had a train... At 5:26

Casey Jr. would make sense for the Storybook Circus area they added. Can't wait to see what ends up being in the parade.

jjnshane

Long time lurker here but this made me sign up. Why won't Pooh ever be in a parade again?

Hi ssaamm and welcome -- I am not 100% sure, but if I had to make an educated guess I would say that since Pooh and his friends are at Crystal Palace for character dining all day long, and since you can see the parade route from the Crystal Palace, it could be rather confusing for children (not to mention bad show) for Pooh to be seen in two places at once. There might be other reasons, but this would be my guess.

wdrive

Hi ssaamm and welcome -- I am not 100% sure, but if I had to make an educated guess I would say that since Pooh and his friends are at Crystal Palace for character dining all day long, and since you can see the parade route from the Crystal Palace, it could be rather confusing for children (not to mention bad show) for Pooh to be seen in two places at once. There might be other reasons, but this would be my guess.

Ah okay thank you, makes sense, although I'm sure if they really wanted Pooh characters in the parade they could just swap some character dining around a little.

asianway

Ah okay thank you, makes sense, although I'm sure if they really wanted Pooh characters in the parade they could just swap some character dining around a little.
Twenty years of selling out CP with Pooh and friends means Pooh isn't leaving any time soon. I think character dining is beyond stale all around WDW and needs a mass refresh. Aside from the Disney Jr rotation at Play n Dine, when was the last change? Tremaines?

Wikkler

Long time lurker here but this made me sign up. Why won't Pooh ever be in a parade again?
I have a hunch the reason might be something else...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom