Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

Big Bad Wolf

I have tried to view the floats on the prior pages without luck. Is there any other way to see the new entries? Thanks in advance for your help!

TTA94

Final performance videos from and Attractions Magazine, filmed from the exit gate:

I honestly was not expecting to care when this parade left, but despite it being bland and overly recycled, it was a fun parade.

I agree, we tend to dislike old outdated things and want them gone/replaced but when it actually happens it's a different story! Lol. Same thing with spectro most of us wanted it gone but when it actually happened we were devastated! :(

But it is time to move on and make new fun memories with FOF! :)

Crazydisneyfanluke

Thanks for the quick response, Luke. It looks like the new Festival of Fantasy will consist of the former Jubilation Parade from Tokyo Disneyland.
No problem! It was supposed to be all new floats, but i believe from what i have read, its due to budget cuts. They are amazing floats, but will need repainting.
I believe the rest are new, built somewhere in America, shipped to DL to be worked on, and when finished shipped to WDW. So far i believe 6-9 floats have arrived.

asianway

As amazing as that would be I highly doubt that many floats would fit backstage lol. That's close to TDL float numbers! Lol.
Spectro had a lot of floats, and the mid 90s parades had quite a few-the big steamship, the bmx ramp thingee, the mini mountain...the parade building can handle a lot

TTA94

Spectro had a lot of floats, and the mid 90s parades had quite a few-the big steamship, the bmx ramp thingee, the mini mountain...the parade building can handle a lot

Well let's hope FOF brings back the past as far as a nice big long parade! Sounds promising but we will see!

Last edited:

Tip Top Club

I believe there will be 9 major floats, but some smaller vehicles as well. (Akin to the carousel horses and Ladybug Cars in Happiness is here, or the rocking horses and Leota tombstone in the special event parades)

mm52200

I believe there will be 9 major floats, but some smaller vehicles as well. (Akin to the carousel horses and Ladybug Cars in Happiness is here, or the rocking horses and Leota tombstone in the special event parades)
I would be happy with that, DL's Soundsational Parade has nine major floats and some smaller floats too.

hollywoodj

Possible maleficent Dragon float?! This is from Disneyland Paris' opening in 1992, see: at 12:39

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 87

SpectroMan93

Possible maleficent Dragon float?! This is from Disneyland Paris' opening in 1992, see: at 12:39

Nothing has been mentioned about a float from Paris being transferred over, though I would expect the design of the Orlando float to be similar to this one. I am still hopeful that we receive a dragon with a similar design to Murphy in Disneyland's Fantasmic:

Attachments

• Dragon.jpg
    Dragon.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 87

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom