Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

Jose

Is it confirmed that Elsa and Anna will indeed be next to Tiana? Or still a mystery? They would fit so much better with Rapunzel than the princess garden float! I get it was a last minute thing but couldn't they have put them on horses or something following the garden float?
with Tiana at the back

jrh1985

Do you all realize the 9th is only 2 weeks from this Sunday!! Festival of Fantasy is almost Finally Here!!! :joyfull: After about 11 months of waiting!!
If the 9th is true/holds. Might there be something in the Times Guide that week? Or will this be a total surprise for the guests? Most likely WDWMAGIC/the online coummity will know before the guests do.

I hope the 9th is true! I'm so ready to have a Day Parade Back!

etwtec

If the 9th is true/holds. Might there be something in the Times Guide that week? Or will this be a total surprise for the guests? Most likely WDWMAGIC/the online coummity will know before the guests do.

I hope the 9th is true! I'm so ready to have a Day Parade Back!

Disney wont say anything about the 9th in case plans change, That's why its a "Soft Opening".

I would guess this means Cast and other previews will take place the first week in March?

novawildcat18

Disney wont say anything about the 9th in case plans change, That's why its a "Soft Opening".

I would guess this means Cast and other previews will take place the first week in March?
I would love if they had some sort of previews that week. However, there weren't any previews for the Halloween or Christmas parades this year, so I'm not sure if previews are still a thing that they do anymore.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward

SpectroMan93

there are 3 pictures of the balloon one of the pictures the balloon is straight so I think it sways or maybe "floats"
You know, I never thought of that, but that would be pretty amazing. Someone described the parade as very kinetic, so it's possible. I mean, literally all the other floats have a kinetic element about them, I would hope that means the last one included.

novawildcat18

really....
Unfortunately, that's how some people think. I really think it's a generational thing. For example, I was watching the video of Rapunzel's Coronation the other day and most comments had to do with how racist it was that Mulan and Pocahontas were in the same carriage while every other princess had their own carriage. However, I did not even think of it as racist because I didn't realize that they were two minority Princesses. That thought never even crossed my mind. Turns out, one of their carriages just broke so that's why they had it like that. But people's minds just work like that, possibly because they are so alert to the supposed differences in people. No offense intended towards ISTCNavigator.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom