Trip Club February 2014

LizC

Aww @LizC and @cfry06 I've just realised the dates don't line up :( I arrive on the 10th and won't start work officially until at least the 16th :( You'll just have to schedule another trip :)

:( That's too bad.

But I guess you are right, I will have to plan another trip. This AP has been burning a whole in my pocket... ;)

Dumbo2675

Wow, Here I sit on the eve of day 108 remaining until what was supposed to be our return trip to the happiest place on earth in Feb 2014 and now having to postpone the trip possibly until October 2014. Some other expenses have come up the we did not anticipate. :(

journ116

Wow, Here I sit on the eve of day 108 remaining until what was supposed to be our return trip to the happiest place on earth in Feb 2014 and now having to postpone the trip possibly until October 2014. Some other expenses have come up the we did not anticipate. :(
:( Well, if it is postponed 'til Oct. 2014, here are some things to look forward to that you wouldn't have been able to see/or/experience in Feb. 2014:

1. Food & Wine Festival!!! at Epcot.
2. Fall decor will be out in its splendor at MK.
3. Opportunity to see Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at MK (for a fee of course ;) ).
4. The new coaster at MK should be up and running!
5. Maybe 'the bugs' with the new billion-dollar-system will be ironed out!
6. Warmer weather.
7. More time to save!

DW1

We will be there Feb 7th-Feb 15th. POR.
Never been in Feb. I am a little worried about the weather. We are bringing my 14 year old sons best friend who has never been to Disney or Fl. When he found out he was going my son said "dad, show him some of the rides on youtube". his reply: "there are rides in Disneyworld?!" His parents never really spoke much about WDW because they couldn't afford to go.
Going to be a fun trip. My only worry is being freezing in lines.

cfry06

Just booked a long weekend over our little guy's BDay weekend. We are now DVC - but saving points for a future trip in Oct. Currently booked at a Royal Room @ Port Orleans Riverside. Looking fwd to checking it out the 6th -10th!

Thanks to a better airfare deal, our trip just expanded by another day! Now Feb 5th - 10th at POR. Excited to try CRT for the first time, to see AK at night and to celebrate my little guy's 3rd Birthday :)

cgulls

Thanks to a better airfare deal, our trip just expanded by another day! Now Feb 5th - 10th at POR. Excited to try CRT for the first time, to see AK at night and to celebrate my little guy's 3rd Birthday :)

Is AK at night going to be up and running by this February?

cfry06

Is AK at night going to be up and running by this February?
I don't believe so, but the hours were extended for AK until 8 pm a couple of nights we are there. I've never seen the park lit up at night and I think it will be neat to see- and looking fwd to Everest at night too!

Betsyboo

Feb 23- Mar 1st POFQ ADRs are complete. 100 days to go! First trip without our son. Celebrating a 40th Birthday and our 15th Wedding Anniversary. Can't wait.

Betsyboo

Well this seems to be empty but I am going to start it off....anyone going to visit in February 2014?!?! We are planning on going the last week of February (23-28). Is anyone else going during February? Our last visits were in May 09 and Sept 12, so any February tips would be greatly appreciated!!
I love going at that time of year when the crowds are low and wait times are normally non-existent.

Betsyboo

We will be there Feb 7th-Feb 15th. POR.
Never been in Feb. I am a little worried about the weather. We are bringing my 14 year old sons best friend who has never been to Disney or Fl. When he found out he was going my son said "dad, show him some of the rides on youtube". his reply: "there are rides in Disneyworld?!" His parents never really spoke much about WDW because they couldn't afford to go.
Going to be a fun trip. My only worry is being freezing in lines.
@DW1 Our past three trips have been in January & February. While some days have been on the cooler side (60s), we've also had days that required shorts and tank tops. A couple of days have been jacket weather but only once have I had to wear a coat. We've lucked out before and I'm hoping to again.

mishel635

37 days for us!!!!! :) SO excited!!!!
I had budgeted to buy our tickets when we got to our resort but due to the FP+ selections, am going to buy them this weekend instead. Didn't realize until I selected our magic bands last week that you could do FP+ so far in advance!!!! :/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom