Trip Club February 2014

journ116

Was able to book Be Our Guest FPP as of this morning.
Did you get an email with a personal invite? The reason I ask is: I followed the link so generously posted by other forum members and was able to secure a FP+ for Feb. 12th, arriving around 1:55 p.m.. However, when I went back to the link to add our meal selections, I kept getting this message: "Invalid email or password. Please try again." Well, I did…and to no avail. I called tech support (did not mention I got the link from this forum), and was told by the CM, "Only guests who receive the invitation can schedule a FP for Be Our Guest lunch. I don't know how you got the link, but you were not invited and cannot get a FP."

I think I might show up and see what happens…or, stand in line…maybe...

Betsyboo

Did you get an email with a personal invite? The reason I ask is: I followed the link so generously posted by other forum members and was able to secure a FP+ for Feb. 12th, arriving around 1:55 p.m.. However, when I went back to the link to add our meal selections, I kept getting this message: "Invalid email or password. Please try again." Well, I did…and to no avail. I called tech support (did not mention I got the link from this forum), and was told by the CM, "Only guests who receive the invitation can schedule a FP for Be Our Guest lunch. I don't know how you got the link, but you were not invited and cannot get a FP."

I was able to get one for 12:40 on 2/23 but I really wanted 3/1. I can still log in and see my 2/23 date but it's showing nothing available for 3/1. May have to wait longer. I didn't get an email, just used the link but I read on another thread that people were having some of the same problems that you're having. Maybe check back.

journ116

I was able to get one for 12:40 on 2/23 but I really wanted 3/1. I can still log in and see my 2/23 date but it's showing nothing available for 3/1. May have to wait longer. I didn't get an email, just used the link but I read on another thread that people were having some of the same problems that you're having. Maybe check back.
Yeah, I've been checking for over a week now, to no avail. Maybe there was a lapse in the system in my favor the first time around…then IT got wise? ;)

cgulls

I did not get an invite. I used the link that has been posted. I was able to get one FPP for BOG but not more than one. when I tried to add a second it was clear that the second would replace my current FPP.

I have been able to log back in to see it. I printed it out just in case.

Weather_Lady

Will now have to join the "WDW Meet Up" forum, because <sniffle> our DLR got pushed back for yet another 2 years <sniffle, sniffle>. Our travel group decided that we would actually like to spend 2 weeks in Cali visiting more sites than just DLR...knowing that I'll finally get to visit Northern California AND DLR has eased the pain a little. Hey, any Disney-themed trip is a bonus in my book!

OK, OK, onto the pertinent info: We'll be making our venture Feb. 7-15th; and we'll be staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge AND Villas at Grand Floridian (I've been devouring everything I can about the new DVC resort on YouTube and various other sites...all right, it's become an obsession)! In the past week (since we made the DLR to WDW switch), I've been able to secure 3 ADR's, 1 BBB make-over, 2 Pirate League adventures, and inquired about an EP private dessert party!

152 days to go!

If you stay in one of the refurbished villas at Wilderness Lodge (the project is currently ongoing), please post lots of pictures! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom